Posted: Nov 28, 2009 at 15:39 Quote
photo
would be a for sure if it was zoomed out a tad bit more

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2009 at 17:39 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
photo
would be a for sure if it was zoomed out a tad bit more
but it's not and you know that so why is it in this thread? not to be cruel but I am sick of photo's of you buddies that are just ok. If every photo that was ok or is cool if you know the back story got POD, every self respecting photographer would stop posting to this site. If you ask me POD's must have good photography and ether good location or good riding, and most should have all three. Sure every once in a while make a funny photo pod, but I am sick of people posting pictures on this thread and other's like it saying oh POD cuz he just learned this tuck no hander... Great, not POD worthy, go post your picture on another thread.

photo

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
Just because you buy a canon does not make you a photographer, it makes you a canon owner... Some one much wiser then my self said something like that.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
j-peters wrote:
but it's not and you know that so why is it in this thread? not to be cruel but I am sick of photo's of you buddies that are just ok. If every photo that was ok or is cool if you know the back story got POD, every self respecting photographer would stop posting to this site. If you ask me POD's must have good photography and ether good location or good riding, and most should have all three. Sure every once in a while make a funny photo pod, but I am sick of people posting pictures on this thread and other's like it saying oh POD cuz he just learned this tuck no hander... Great, not POD worthy, go post your picture on another thread.

*snip*

If PODs need good photography and riding or location, why do shitty photos of one foot tables off the side of a dirt road get POD? You're missing a key part, the name attached to the photo. If a photo has one of those 3 you listed, and a good name attached to it, it has a better chance of getting POD than a photo with all 3 of your list, and no name.

See ya guys. I don't come in here with a boner for photography, I guess I'm not a hardcore enough photo critic.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 23:35 Quote
Was that a personal attack?

Good riders get good photos, yes because better photog work with better riders = better images... but plenty of hardly known riders get POD.

You don't need a boner for photography to come in here but if you post out of focus crap on the POD thread don't expect to be greeted with flowers.

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
photo

It was posted earlier but holy shit. I really enjoy this image

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 18:19 Quote
j-peters wrote:
photo

It was posted earlier but holy shit. I really enjoy this image
I would also like to share an image i really enjoy that has became POD.

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
rootsrock wrote:
photo

MUNEY. J's photos are amazing.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026696
Mobile Version of Website