P.O.D. Worthy

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
P.O.D. Worthy
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
wildbrian wrote:
photo
pretty cool, but i dont think that it is pod worthy. it is a pretty common trick, in a pretty non-stunning spot.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:24 Quote
daaneel wrote:
photo

Baby blue baseball cap instead of helmet =/= cool guy.

I wouldn't say POD worthy, even if he did have a helmet though, so nothing lost.

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:25 Quote
daaneel wrote:
photo
dont want to be the photo nazi, but no helmet, and the dark sky doesnt do it for me. i can see on the right that it was once blue (poor editing) and i dont know why anyone would edit away a blue sky.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
rootsrock wrote:
daaneel wrote:
photo
dont want to be the photo nazi, but no helmet, and the dark sky doesnt do it for me. i can see on the right that it was once blue (poor editing) and i dont know why anyone would edit away a blue sky.

The whole point of this thread is to be a photo nazi. P.O.D. Worthy thread is more serious than the holocaust.

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
rootsrock wrote:
daaneel wrote:
photo

The whole point of this thread is to be a photo nazi. P.O.D. Worthy thread is more serious than the holocaust.
fine then, i hate this photo. the editing is crap, and its just nothing special. better?

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
No. Be critical, not a dink.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
rootsrock wrote:
corsair711 wrote:
rootsrock wrote:

fine then, i hate this photo. the editing is crap, and its just nothing special. better?

Way better. And besides what you've pointed out, did somebody have an editing abortion on the lower half of the quarter, or what?

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
No. It has like no colors at all and you can't even see the rider.(I realize that is why some people may like it, but not me.)

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:53 Quote
Definitely no. You might think "OMGZ 360 HWIP AT SUNSET PODPODPDOPDODPODP!!11!!11"
I'm being brutally honest, horrible photo, good riding, meh scenery. The horrible photo overrides everything else though.

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
Definitely no. You might think "OMGZ 360 HWIP AT SUNSET PODPODPDOPDODPODP!!11!!11"
I'm being brutally honest, horrible photo, good riding, meh scenery. The horrible photo overrides everything else though.
actually, its mostly the clouds that do it for me. but i am not "OMGZ 360 HWIP AT SUNSET PODPODPDOPDODPODP!!11!!11" over it. i just think it is a cool shot. i love sillouhettes and sunsets.

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
At least make it a good one then.

Cool shot ≠ POD worthy.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
wildbrian wrote:
photo

Again, Please explain why this is pod worthy

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
I feed off the anger and intensity this thread breeds. Critique harder.

I like that photo. PBPphotog, you can't say "horrible photo" and walk away. Different things contribute to it being a horrible photo.

That's like saying "I don't like Kia's because Kia's are bad cars." And then defending your statement by saying "They look dumb, go slow, but most of all, are just bad cars."

Just because "photo" is in your username doesn't make you pro. You need to live in california and have a j-username to be photo god.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016567
Mobile Version of Website