Duthie Hill

PB Forum :: USA - West
Duthie Hill
Posted: May 3, 2011 at 22:59 Quote
Anyone wanna meet me at duthie wednesday? Im thinking around 11 or noon.

Edit: Ill be there for sure at 11 till probably 3 or so.

O+
Posted: May 9, 2011 at 11:30 Quote
Duthie Facebook Page + Bootcamp DH Closure

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_54215820508
Group name: Duthie Hill Mt Bike Park

Going to be posting updates and misc info on the Duthie Facebook page (facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_5421582050Cool and Trail wiki
(evergreenmtb.org/duthie) from here forward. .... But I'll still be asking for help at work parties on all the forums .

Bootcamp Trail Status Update: ~200 ft Section of Bootcamp downhill is closed. Rebuilt several berms and drains on Fri and Sun. An obvious ride-around route has been marked by caution tape. Caution signs are posted well in advance of the temporary re-route. Will probably open it back up on Tuesday pm after a couple days of drying out.

Huge thanks to Ian & the Seattle U team for the awesome work on Friday. And thanks to Nolan, Johan, Dave, Brendan and all those who threw down their bikes to help on Sunday!

Cheers,
Mike

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 13:57 Quote
I5-Troll wrote:
Duthie Facebook Page + Bootcamp DH Closure

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_54215820508
Group name: Duthie Hill Mt Bike Park

Going to be posting updates and misc info on the Duthie Facebook page (facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_5421582050Cool and Trail wiki
(evergreenmtb.org/duthie) from here forward. .... But I'll still be asking for help at work parties on all the forums .

Bootcamp Trail Status Update: ~200 ft Section of Bootcamp downhill is closed. Rebuilt several berms and drains on Fri and Sun. An obvious ride-around route has been marked by caution tape. Caution signs are posted well in advance of the temporary re-route. Will probably open it back up on Tuesday pm after a couple days of drying out.

Huge thanks to Ian & the Seattle U team for the awesome work on Friday. And thanks to Nolan, Johan, Dave, Brendan and all those who threw down their bikes to help on Sunday!

Cheers,
Mike
I have been looking to take part on some work parties but on the evergreen site there aren't very much posted......

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 10:21 Quote
rode the start of the new hlc line by big tree. Loved it, but the first two jumps are sketchy/as in need to be pushed further apart.

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 11:12 Quote
WHISTLERMANIAC98 wrote:
rode the start of the new hlc line by big tree. Loved it, but the first two jumps are sketchy/as in need to be pushed further apart.
New HLC line?? sick cant wait to hit it.

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 14:45 Quote
WHISTLERMANIAC98 wrote:

I think that your talking about the GHY line. or Nolan's... either way not HLC

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
rode ghy, that was awesome but it was the one off to the side that has two hooters and small gap, so must've been nolans

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 22:37 Quote
Yeah i also think it is the GHY line cause they were telling me about it.... if its the one between ryans and big tree i'm almost positive its GHY now

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 0:18 Quote
there are 3 new lines going in between ryans and big tree

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 7:14 Quote
yeah
AJS had doubles and gaps, this was only three booters so definitely not ajs, i woked on aj's line with him a week or two back

Posted: May 17, 2011 at 15:35 Quote
Anyone going up this weekend?

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 1:01 Quote
I wanna but I still have my stitches Jail

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014897
Mobile Version of Website