Mid Wales Mini DH Race-Anyone interested?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Mid Wales Mini DH Race-Anyone interested?
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 14:55 Quote
The weekend its most likely to happen is the 30th of January, the saturday. It still depends on numbers but just looked at some other race dates and stuff and it doesnt seem to clash with anything Smile if not the 30th then the 7th of February.

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
Is this Tom Moore ?

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 14:57 Quote
downhill1409 wrote:
The weekend its most likely to happen is the 30th of January, the saturday. It still depends on numbers but just looked at some other race dates and stuff and it doesnt seem to clash with anything Smile if not the 30th then the 7th of February.

im racing at fod on the 31st

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
Might be a few people racing there then .. Go for the 7th.

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 14:59 Quote
its quite a long way for me to travel but im intrested i might stay for like a weekend do the race a coombe carn

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:00 Quote
Ok, scratch the 30th. Check your calendars. We're saying the 7th of February, and thats final! Smile (unless something else is on Wink )

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:01 Quote
im up for this aslong as it doesnt clash with any other races, whats the track like?

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:03 Quote
commencal19 wrote:
im up for this aslong as it doesnt clash with any other races, whats the track like?
Muddy, quite pedally, and flowy but we're gonna make it a bit more challenging over winter Razz

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:05 Quote
sounds good mate i'll try and make it, possibly will have a couple of mates with tup

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
Is there a Juniour section, cos im on an AM bike atm 5" travel sucks Big Grin i'm also a teenager, if not i'll race with the big boys if I can get down i know some people who may also want in. Big Grin

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
gypsyslikedirt wrote:
Is there a Juniour section, cos im on an AM bike atm 5" travel sucks Big Grin i'm also a teenager, if not i'll race with the big boys if I can get down i know some people who may also want in. Big Grin
yeh i'm on a kona so take pity
plus im absolutely SHIT. just thought i'd let you guys know tup

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
yeh very intrested, where about exaclty is it, any vid of the track on youtube or on ere?

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
rolto1822 wrote:
gypsyslikedirt wrote:

Hahah me too you have a stinky its better than my cannondale xD, we dont need liscenses do we? Big Grin

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:29 Quote
rolto1822 wrote:
gypsyslikedirt wrote:

im on a dj hardatail with rsts, dosent stop me And ive bin biking for 7 months

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:29 Quote
depending on numbers we may have different categories or something. for a look at the track check this:
Views: 424    Faves: 5    Comments: 13

licenses will not be necessary Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011302
Mobile Version of Website