dirt jump rims!!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
dirt jump rims!!
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
I would say Halo Freedom disc are a good choice. However, if your one of those people that case every jump and ride off buildings to flat and generaly knackers wheels, buy some halo SAS rims cos there sh*ting bomb proof!

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 10:20 Quote
did you not read my last post. im the type of person who knackers sas's so....

FL
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 11:05 Quote
I'm running DMR DV rims at the mo and they are refusing to bend. They're cheap and not the lightest or best rim ever but the are real strong.

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 7:26 Quote
myo99 wrote:
black sheep

my blacksheep got slayed yesterday, and buckled too easy. dont get 'em.

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 17:27 Quote
halo do a new rim called the 4XR, that look very tasty indeed. dmr have the thret, very light and strong (i admit i havent ridden either, im going off wheelset reviews in mbuk). i have ridden the ns trailmaster, and it seems great performance-wise, but ive heard a good few stories about spokes pulling through the rim due to lack of nipple reinforcement

FL
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 17:34 Quote
It's the Halo Chaos, the sam pilgrim signature rim, you want to be looking at, the 4XR isn't built well enough for casing big jumps.

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 17:43 Quote
tom666 wrote:
It's the Halo Chaos, the sam pilgrim signature rim, you want to be looking at, the 4XR isn't built well enough for casing big jumps.
ah, i forgot about those lol

FL
Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
Some dude on the identiti team was running them at our local jam and he was 3ing, flipping, and they were still true at the end of the day so can't be that bad

Posted: Jan 26, 2015 at 8:42 Quote
Is this a dead thread? Any newer rims come along? I see a lot of people use Sun Ringle at rays. I'm building a new wheel with hope hubs, any new suggestions?

Posted: Jan 27, 2015 at 12:43 Quote
Yeah this thread was pretty much dead haha. But over the last 4 years I've tried a lot rims and I would 100% go with the mavics every time. They're just the best

Posted: Jan 27, 2015 at 14:22 Quote
I have some Hope Pro Evo 2's laced to Stans ZTR Flows and i love them. Very strong and light. They have taken some very hard hits and awkward landings and are perfectly round and straight. Would highly recommend

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018055
Mobile Version of Website