Whats a good pedal?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Whats a good pedal?
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 19:02 Quote
Specialized Lo Pro Mag II's are light, grip great, low profile (ive noticed I dont scrape them much because of it), and have great durability.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 19:05 Quote
ya i have pro lo mag ii's and i love them. perfect amount of traction.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 19:16 Quote
Easton Flatboys. There the best pedals I've ever rocked, and will only ever use now, everything else just feels terrible in comparison.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 20:16 Quote
I just took back the lime green Gusset Slim Jim HL series pedals that I just put on my bike last weekend. I rode them for about 10 mins and absolutely hated them. My feet were sliding around the pedals wearing Vans in dry conditions. If you've seen my shin from a few weeks ago you'd know that shit ain't gonna fly. I put my old Wellgo sealed mags back on, just wearing shin guards now.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 21:42 Quote
I have primo striker mags I love them best pedal I've ever rode

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 8:06 Quote
Simulation93 wrote:
Specialized Lo Pro Mag II's are light, grip great, low profile (ive noticed I dont scrape them much because of it), and have great durability.

+1

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 19:19 Quote
i no this has nothing to do with this thread but does anyone no if chainreactioncycle ships to the US and if its wicked expensive to get stuff shipped? because there the only place i can find the rims i want but i dont know if it is worth it... tnanks

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 20:20 Quote
BackMTNBiker89 wrote:
i no this has nothing to do with this thread but does anyone no if chainreactioncycle ships to the US and if its wicked expensive to get stuff shipped? because there the only place i can find the rims i want but i dont know if it is worth it... tnanks

Yes they do ship to the US but it is expensive. Free shipping for orders over like $250 or so. What rims are you looking for?

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
I use Kona Wah Wahs for the same application and I love them. They look great, grip like mad but not to where you feel trapped on the pedal, have a great low profile, confortable as hell, and are pretty light. All for a pretty decent price, all things considered. I paid $80 and tax for mine.

Oh, and they're fully rebuildable. Sealed bearings, too.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 9:31 Quote
urbanassault73 wrote:
BackMTNBiker89 wrote:

Yes they do ship to the US but it is expensive. Free shipping for orders over like $250 or so. What rims are you looking for?

yeah i actually emailed them about it... ummm im looking at spank tweet tweet wheels.i wanna build my own and they seem like a good wheel to build from

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 10:54 Quote
transition Bike Co. Makes awesome pedals, super grippy, tough as hell, great for DJ,FR
and they come in a nice range of colors
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.cyclexpress.co.nz/catalog/images/TBCPED.gif

Heres a link to their website for more info,
http://www.transitionbikes.com/NotBikes_Pedals.cfm

i have these pedals on my current build up and used them on my old bike as well,
i love them, super grippy, nice sleek design, replacable pins, tough as nails, good price
my 2 cents

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
BackMTNBiker89 wrote:
urbanassault73 wrote:
BackMTNBiker89 wrote:

yeah i actually emailed them about it... ummm im looking at spank tweet tweet wheels.i wanna build my own and they seem like a good wheel to build from

MY LBS can order Spank for me because I was looking at the Tweets too. Check with yours, maybe they can do better than CrC.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 15:07 Quote
urbanassault73 wrote:
BackMTNBiker89 wrote:
urbanassault73 wrote:

MY LBS can order Spank for me because I was looking at the Tweets too. Check with yours, maybe they can do better than CrC.

yeah ill have to ask them.. do they only come in 32h and if they do what kind of hubs did you get for them????

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 15:19 Quote
BackMTNBiker89 wrote:
urbanassault73 wrote:
BackMTNBiker89 wrote:

yeah ill have to ask them.. do they only come in 32h and if they do what kind of hubs did you get for them????

I haven't got them yet, but when I do I'm going to do the new Profile hubs that are coming out this summer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016577
Mobile Version of Website