The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)
Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 15:45 Quote
cougar797 wrote:
I think the beer gives off the wrong impression but otherwise good for you.

Beer was for Hickok impressions, did not drink before shooting.

Edit: Changed pic in the post, dont want people to get the wrong idea.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 16:10 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:

Best non-detchable magazine AR option. Looks like with practice it could be faster or just as fast as regular magazine changes.

That guy looks so done with this shit.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 17:04 Quote
cougar797 wrote:
browntown40 wrote:
Picked up my first handgun recently. Too much fun, already eyeing some .22 target pistols.

photo

I think the beer gives off the wrong impression but otherwise good for you.
I agree... should've gone with whiskey.

... or was that some preachy attempt at pretending people don't drink while they shoot?

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 17:06 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:

Best non-detchable magazine AR option. Looks like with practice it could be faster or just as fast as regular magazine changes.
Never be faster than regular magazine changes for the simple fact you've got to come over the top to feed it instead of just drop it and feed it.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 17:09 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

Never be faster than regular magazine changes for the simple fact you've got to come over the top to feed it instead of just drop it and feed it.

What in the name of Smith & Wesson was that f*cking abortion?

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 17:40 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

fair point, but still pretty cool. I think I would rather a featureless AR

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 18:23 Quote
holy crap. i hate cali f*cking fornia. optics planet won't even ship to me a 3 prong flash hider. even tho it's still perfectly legal to have a flash hider on my AR right now.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 18:24 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

nah i'd rather mag lock. f*ck that featureless bullshit.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 18:26 Quote
trump needs to get off his fat f*cking orange ass and get me muh gun rights back. this is f*cking ridiculous. there haven't been ANY good gun bills passed despite having a FULL RED GOVERNMENT! how the f*ck is this possible?

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 18:49 Quote
TFreeman wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

A mag lock isn't going to be enough though man. The alternative to this is the takedown pin method.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 18:53 Quote
TFreeman wrote:
trump needs to get off his fat f*cking orange ass and get me muh gun rights back. this is f*cking ridiculous. there haven't been ANY good gun bills passed despite having a FULL RED GOVERNMENT! how the f*ck is this possible?
He needs to do a lot of things.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 19:01 Quote
seraph wrote:
TFreeman wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

A mag lock isn't going to be enough though man. The alternative to this is the takedown pin method.

yeah, it's any semi auto with a detachable magazine, if you lock your mag, you're fine. a more permanent lock than BB

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 19:04 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
TFreeman wrote:
He needs to do a lot of things.

I mean he got rid of the social security type ban, you will soon be able to predator hunt on federal lands, "veteran gun ban" done rid of. But yeah I think there is definitely more to be done, but they're more focused on getting immigration, healthcare, and such fixed up first.

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 19:08 Quote
dhmoose wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

What in the name of Smith & Wesson was that f*cking abortion?
This is what they've made the law abiding subjects of the People's Demokratic Republic of Kalifornia resort to...

Posted: Mar 23, 2017 at 19:09 Quote
TFreeman wrote:
holy crap. i hate cali f*cking fornia. optics planet won't even ship to me a 3 prong flash hider. even tho it's still perfectly legal to have a flash hider on my AR right now.
No it's not.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026645
Mobile Version of Website