What do you think for this frame

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What do you think for this frame
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 10:04 Quote
I will use it for and AM/and litle FR Smile
The name is CATYCYCLE
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7178/img0024ds2.jpg
What do you think???Very confused Very confused Very confused
I am asking only for the frame not for the other?
Please say me ...
A and the fork is RS JUDY 3 how is it say me please or give a suggestion what to buy but i had bought it ... so i cant buy nothink i will bi whit them so please say me how are they Batman PLEASE Confused

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 12:49 Quote
love the kick stand!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 12:50 Quote
knobzy wrote:
love the kick stand!!

ahahhaha

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 12:54 Quote
get a 12" bigfoot fork, an avalanche rear shock, avid juicy 7's, x0 shifters, and deemaxes

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 15:51 Quote
skiline1337 wrote:
get a 12" bigfoot fork, an avalanche rear shock, avid juicy 7's, x0 shifters, and deemaxes
haha now that would be kick ass.

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
The replys in this thread are really mature guys well done. Beer

Rolleyes

What do you intend to use this bike for?

If its for commuting and light cross country/ all mountain then I dont see why it's not abad frame, i'm sure it's light and comfortable enough.

Just don't go hucking down no downhills on it and you'll be fine tup

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 15:56 Quote
can you get your money back? it won't be good for any hard riding.Thumbs Down

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 16:04 Quote
please tell me this is a joke? if you expect to ride that frame and some rockshox judys freeriding, just be sure to fill out your will before you go, so your family will know what to do with the corpse after the frame and/or fork snaps and kills you...

for commuting and some xc, that frame looks ok, but dont push it, that frame is no better than a super-cycle

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 16:09 Quote
Guy's I think were forgetting this is proberly a kid here just starting out, I doubt he is going cliff diving just yet.

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 0:17 Quote
dirt-jumper-tom wrote:
Guy's I think were forgetting this is proberly a kid here just starting out, I doubt he is going cliff diving just yet.

Yes Smile i am a kid 13years i am not going to jump from rocks or somethink like that it will be used for AM but i am starting now its my first bike so i cant do anythink hard.
The fork is rock shox judy3 i think that its good for first bike i will not torment it Wink So waht would you say ... Confused Confused Very confused Very confused
I have bought and other parts but i am doubting only for the frame and a litle bit for the fork :? ? And please if you got skype tell me it to ask you some qestions Wink

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 4:10 Quote
return that frame and get the nicolai with the gbox

or you could buy my bike... its an 07 intense socom $3,500 its in buy/sell you should get it.

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 4:26 Quote
skiline1337 wrote:
return that frame and get the nicolai with the gbox

or you could buy my bike... its an 07 intense socom $3,500 its in buy/sell you should get it.

What the f**k are you selling a socom for? Are you simple?

And as for the original dude looking for advice, just go for cheap trustworthy parts, shimano etc.

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 4:30 Quote
Arhgg i have alredy bought and other parts brakes,forks and many other i have only 3 or 4 parts and i am ready Wink so i cant buy other parts if you want to get my parts and i your bike OK we can do that but my bike is cheap for now so if you are reach you can make me present Big Grin i have to sell this frame and buy a new one but why to sell it its beter to make the bike and sell it not only the fork Wink But 3500$ i will not save this money for 10years Really Mad Really Mad

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 6:24 Quote
skiline1337, what's up with the bike being for sale when you were saying it was stolen a few days ago?

agent007, that bike will do fine for now. Sure, it's not very good and it's not very strong, but go ahead and ride it until it breaks. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just make sure you're saving your money as fast as possible while you're riding that thing!

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 10:03 Quote
Ok thanks when i have to buy new beter then that bike i will sell this and with the money i have saved and with the money from the bike i will buy a new or not new bike but BETER than that.And say me what to be the new bike the price must be until 2000$(that is the maximum!!) ? AND PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SKYPE PLEASE Cry Cry
Ohhh please make me a gift/presen please give me bike ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry i never get those money .......
Please help me to get start...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012611
Mobile Version of Website