Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Shuttle for O-Cup races (Ontario)

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
Shuttle for O-Cup races (Ontario)
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:25 Quote
ciszewski wrote:
chrischriskris wrote:
My grandparents live near you.
on the border of rideau ferry and perth.

Nice, we should ride fortune sometime...hmmm, looked up Mont St Hillaire, it's in like montreal??Confused

I work in a bike shop near there, Sport X in Smiths Falls.
Nah Ahahahah I actually live in ottawa well gatineau thats just my town name yeah.
I went by the shop was closed that day :[
was staring down that dob you guys had in the front window.
Have any DH bikes other than norco?
I'll drop by sometime.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:28 Quote
chrischriskris wrote:
Nah Ahahahah I actually live in ottawa well gatineau thats just my town name yeah.
I'll drop by sometime.

Yeah, the dob is nice, the guy who used to work there rode for dob, Ryan, you might know him (lives in ottawa now). We actually sold the norco mid-season. But we also do Specialized (mine should be coming mid feb,hopefully) and commencal Razz . well and KHS, but it's KHS...

Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:31 Quote
ciszewski wrote:
chrischriskris wrote:
I'll drop by sometime.

Yeah, the dob is nice, the guy who used to work there rode for dob, Ryan, you might know him (lives in ottawa now). We actually sold the norco mid-season. But we also do Specialized (mine should be coming mid feb,hopefully) and commencal Razz . well and KHS, but it's KHS...
Sweet, have any DH frames from spec. or commencal.
norco is meh. KHS lucky 7 is not bad.
can you please tell me all the frames ?
I might be tempted to buy one :]

Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:35 Quote
ciszewski wrote:
chrischriskris wrote:
I'll drop by sometime.

what's wrong with KHS?

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
chrischriskris wrote:
ciszewski wrote:
chrischriskris wrote:
I'll drop by sometime.

No 09 DH stuff yet. We mainly cater to road/xc/cruiser stuff because not a lot of people do it around there. But there is always special order stuff. He normally orders in a Team DH (maybe not this year because of price jack) and some freeride bikes. Commencal was a new addition last year so we didn't get much of them in. The Demo 8 I is the best spec'd bike for the price IMO though. Juts gotta change crank,bars,stem and mod the fork and your set.

Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:38 Quote
ciszewski wrote:
chrischriskris wrote:
ciszewski wrote:

No 09 DH stuff yet. We mainly cater to road/xc/cruiser stuff because not a lot of people do it around there. But there is always special order stuff. He normally orders in a Team DH (maybe not this year because of price jack) and some freeride bikes. Commencal was a new addition last year so we didn't get much of them in. The Demo 8 I is the best spec'd bike for the price IMO though. Juts gotta change crank,bars,stem and mod the fork and your set.
I have 1300 dollars for a frame and gonna build er' up from there.
Can you check to see if they have any frames in that price range ?
I love team DH.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
chrischriskris wrote:
I love team DH.

hmmm, I can't really say, but from market prices I think used might be the best way to go. 1300 isn't a lot when talking brand new DH frame from a walk-in store. But i'll see what I can find...what are you looking for 6-7" travel or full on dh rig?

Also, I would have to recommend a complete build as building a bike up with no support can get overly expensive.

Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
ciszewski wrote:
chrischriskris wrote:
I love team DH.

hmmm, I can't really say, but from market prices I think used might be the best way to go. 1300 isn't a lot when talking brand new DH frame from a walk-in store. But i'll see what I can find...what are you looking for 6-7" travel or full on dh rig?

Also, I would have to recommend a complete build as building a bike up with no support can get overly expensive.
I'll buy the frame, afford parts as paychecks roll in.

depends, what have you guys got ?
I know not DH but any meta 4x ?

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
is this in kelso washington or canada?

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 18:17 Quote
simons04 wrote:
is this in kelso washington or canada?

canadian thread, kelso canada

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011323
Mobile Version of Website