Outride is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of youth through cycling. Through research, Riding for Focus middle school cycling programs, and matching community grants, Outride harnesses the benefits of cycling for the cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical well-being of youth while also helping to cultivate inclusive cycling communities.
Photo by OutrideBike
- Strata Worldwide Donates $100,000 To Change Lives Through Cycling with Outride Mar 3, 2023 – Comments: 0
- Outride Opens Applications for the 2023 Riding For Focus Program Feb 23, 2023 – Comments: 0
- Outride Fund Application Cycle Returns For 2023 To Improve Health Through Biking Jan 10, 2023 – Comments: 16
- Outride Shares 2022 Summit Recap of Cycling's Impacts on Brain Activity Nov 16, 2022 – Comments: 38
- Outride Commits Over $450,000 in the U.S. to get More Kids On Bikes May 17, 2022 – Comments: 7
- Outride Releases Findings from Investigation into the Benefits of Cycling for Young People Mar 18, 2022 – Comments: 8