The family-owned company ROSE was founded as the smallest bicycle shop of Bocholt in 1907 and has grown to a successful mail-order company with more than 300 employees. Apart from constant top rankings and numerous test victories for the bikes in recent years, the new ROSE BIKETOWN store in Munich received the 2015 “Stores of the Year Award” for the exemplary combination of stationary retail with digital media and online trading. Now the customers cannot only individually configure their dream bike online, but also in a retail store. Apart from custom bikes, ROSE Bikes offers a large choice of branded products and excellent service to make shopping an experience.
- Concussion: Katy Curd's Story - Video 6 days ago – Comments: 27
- Enduro as a Family Affair - Video Aug 4, 2016 – Comments: 1
- Set Your Soul on Fire - Video Mar 3, 2016 – Comments: 24
- Video: Nine Knights 2015 with Tobi Wrobel and Eric Walenta Sep 17, 2015 – Comments: 12
- Video: Freeride Ain´t Dead Apr 29, 2015 – Comments: 67