The Maydena Bike Park is a gravity-focused mountain bike park in Tasmania’s Derwent Valley. Designed and built by renowned trail company, Dirt Art, our world-class trails will offer something for everyone, from families through to elite riders. The Park will offer; shuttle uplift, sightseeing tours, bike hire, retail bike shop, café, bar, skills coaching and group sessions, and a wide range of tours. In coming years, we will also offer a large cross country mountain bike trail network.
Photo by maydenabikepark
- Video: One Lap of Maydena with Jack and Will Feb 8, 2023 – Comments: 0
- Video: All Smiles Riding the Maydena Bike Park in 'Generations' Mar 8, 2022 – Comments: 26
- Race Report: Josh Carlson & Rebecca McConnell Win 2021 XCO eMTB Australian National Championship Mar 10, 2021 – Comments: 1
- Race Report: EWS Gold Qualifier - Maydena, Tasmania Mar 9, 2021 – Comments: 16
- Video: Course Previews for the 2021 Australian DH & XC National Championships Mar 7, 2021 – Comments: 71
- Race Report: EWS Asia/Pacific Series - Round 2 Maydena Bike Park Mar 14, 2020 – Comments: 1