Founded in 1997, The Vermont Mountain Bike Association (VMBA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that, through a family of 29 Chapters, serves as the unified voice for mountain biking in Vermont. In pursuit of our vision, we work to ensure the sustainability of mountain biking in Vermont and thoughtfully promote exceptional riding experiences for all through advocacy, education, and community-driven stewardship.
- Win Prizes & Support Vermont Singletrack Sep 20, 2022 – Comments: 0
- Support the Vermont Mountain Bike Association & Win a Dream MTB Trip to Sedona, Arizona Nov 17, 2021 – Comments: 1
- Vermont Trail Builders Share How You Can Help your Local Trails May 27, 2021 – Comments: 0
- Vermont Mountain Bike Association Announces its Next Executive Director Mar 11, 2021 – Comments: 3
- Support Vermont Trails and you could Win a Trip to Sedona Oct 29, 2020 – Comments: 0