Specialized Status
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 0:02 Quote
Aight thanks for the info man. I'm gonna try my old wheel set with this:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mobile/MobileModels.aspx?ModelID=65450

Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 9:59 Quote
MrDuck wrote:
gugamelro wrote:
MikeMarkov wrote:
that bike looks slick with the Easton stem. It will even look better when you get more orange comments on it. Sick dude!

thx man , im thinking in putting orange hubs , i think ill put the seat clamp as well.. i like little details Big Grin
Clamp, and I'd probably like orange pedals there. Interesting combination however..I like it )

thx man..
i also thught in orange pedals.. but i got a nuk proton mg-ti ,i bought in chain in recycled parts, and it had a substancial discount , i bought it for like 40 dolars cause i also had some e vouchers.. so, im not changing it any time soon..
but i agree it would look awsome

Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 21:55 Quote
just got mine setup.
still waiting for a few parts.
waiting for ENVE rims and CCDB Air

Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 22:08 Quote
hydesg wrote:
just got mine setup.
Thank god you got rid of that Banshee. ahaha. Interested to hear about the CCDB Air performance, wanna put one on a carbon Demo but Idk how they are.

Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 22:11 Quote
Haha. I will never buy another Banshee product.
Anyway, dont think the ccdb air will work with the demo due to the eyelet being different.
Schy wrote:
hydesg wrote:
just got mine setup.
Thank god you got rid of that Banshee. ahaha. Interested to hear about the CCDB Air performance, wanna put one on a carbon Demo but Idk how they are.

Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 22:53 Quote
hydesg wrote:
Haha. I will never buy another Banshee product.
Anyway, dont think the ccdb air will work with the demo due to the eyelet being different.
Schy wrote:
hydesg wrote:
just got mine setup.
Ohhh. Anyway, looks like that Status is going to be Badass! Congrats on the awesome whip.

Posted: Oct 26, 2012 at 20:12 Quote
[Quote="Schy"]
hydesg wrote:
just got mine setup.

Sweet bike. Can't wait to hear how it rides with the DB air.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 14:53 Quote
hey, my status has the X Fusion Vengeance R fork and I noticed on the bottom non disc side there is an air valve. Just wondering what that is for because I cant seem to find the info on the x fusion site. Maybe its air preload? and does anyone know of the recommended psi?

thanks

Posted: Oct 29, 2012 at 7:22 Quote
tonythetiger08 wrote:
hey, my status has the X Fusion Vengeance R fork and I noticed on the bottom non disc side there is an air valve. Just wondering what that is for because I cant seem to find the info on the x fusion site. Maybe its air preload? and does anyone know of the recommended psi?

thanks

Hi, just set at 50Psi, no change noticed with higher pressure.

Cetanu

Posted: Oct 29, 2012 at 13:44 Quote
tonythetiger08 wrote:

thanks

Its a service air valve. Your not supposed to touch it. I called x fusion about it and thats what they told me.

Posted: Oct 30, 2012 at 19:25 Quote
thanks for the info, any idea what the stock spring is in the fork on a large? medium or firm?

thanks

Posted: Oct 31, 2012 at 9:25 Quote
hey guys, my seat clamp is completely f*cked, is there a good non-QR alternative out there?
also what does anyone know about zee shifting? i'm looking at replacing the x7 gear as i messed up the shifter and mech in less than a week, and that was in august :p

Posted: Oct 31, 2012 at 9:51 Quote
wattersto08 wrote:
hey guys, my seat clamp is completely f*cked, is there a good non-QR alternative out there?
also what does anyone know about zee shifting? i'm looking at replacing the x7 gear as i messed up the shifter and mech in less than a week, and that was in august :p

I like the seat clamps from chromag. The zee shifters are similar to saint shifters I think.

Posted: Oct 31, 2012 at 9:56 Quote
could i use a saint shifter with a zee mech?

MikeMarkov wrote:
wattersto08 wrote:

I like the seat clamps from chromag. The zee shifters are similar to saint shifters I think.

O+
Posted: Oct 31, 2012 at 12:15 Quote
wattersto08 wrote:
could i use a saint shifter with a zee mech?

MikeMarkov wrote:
wattersto08 wrote:

Yep, as long as you don't mix 9 and 10 speed

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017566
Mobile Version of Website