Post your NS bikes!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your NS bikes!
Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 16:14 Quote
dbxrace wrote:
New NS Fuzz couple of changes still to make Pivotal post etc but very happy so far.
Got myself a new NS Fuzz, slightly different vein to the other rides here but hey. Still got a couple of changes to make, Swapped the grips for some sensus ones, Going to get a pivotal seat/post combo on it and possibly cranks, but that will have to wait and see.
I was excited about the new bike.
( I was pretty excited)
SICK BIKE!!!!!!!!

Posted: Apr 9, 2015 at 5:17 Quote
Saint brakes are in the post along with a set of Magic Marys. Other than that I think it will do nicely for now. I fly to Portugal on Saturday with it so I'll find out then :-D
Fuzzy

Posted: Apr 9, 2015 at 6:06 Quote
Damn I keep getting notices that there are new posts in this thread but every time I click on it the images are all...Fuzzy....Beer Beer Beer

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 23:00 Quote
Damn that's a fast looking bike.

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 2:57 Quote
Saints fitted and getting dirty on a weeks riding in Portugal with Wheelers MTB Holidays :-)

NS Fuzz
NS Fuzz
Dirty saints
PALM TREES AND BIKES

Posted: Apr 21, 2015 at 9:29 Quote
So a few months later and my warranty NS Decade frame finally came in. I'm so stoked. They fixed the head tube issue so now you can use an EC44 that has a skirt of up to 16mm. I am so stoked with NS. All they need to do now is put the 44/56 head tube from the Soda on it and it will be perfect, IMO.
Warranty Decade frame and gifts
They fixed the 2015 Decade head tubes

Posted: Apr 21, 2015 at 17:37 Quote
The-Appy wrote:
Saints fitted and getting dirty on a weeks riding in Portugal with Wheelers MTB Holidays :-)

NS Fuzz
NS Fuzz
Dirty saints
PALM TREES AND BIKES

ah ha! you are stoked that looks so fun!

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 5:25 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

As much fun as you can have whilst staying legal lol

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 8:00 Quote
The-Appy wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

As much fun as you can have whilst staying legal lol

Never made it to Portugal on my travels, I tried in 1993 but got deterred and shot down to Morocco instead...once the kids are older I must go!

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 18:10 Quote
Its done.
2015 Decade
Well its done for now. Sitting at 26lbs.

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 19:18 Quote
BSal wrote:
Its done.
2015 Decade

wow! damn good looking cycle there

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 22:14 Quote
First 2015 NS jump bike I've seen so far. I like the slightly accented teal... I want to see a Teal Cap or Sub (2014) with that stem and those. Pedals...black everything else.

I also want to see this with black/batman grey mix... like: same 2015 frame with a pike DJ and grey cranks, bars, pedals... I'm no good at photoshop so I'll never know, but in my imagination it would look incredibly good.

Either way, awesome build. Cool-looking and original. Nice job. Black with just a little colour is always sick.

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 6:47 Quote
BSal wrote:
Its done.
2015 Decade

SICK!

You nailed it with the (lack of) color. Pedals/stem, looks awesome man! Killer build!

Final weight?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.034436
Mobile Version of Website