POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*
Posted: Jan 16, 2016 at 7:48 Quote
Hi Matt, please could you give me some feedback on these?

Off road of the off road.

Heels down in Bike Park Wales.

There are some really great shots in this thread, always interesting to see how other peoples minds work when creating an image!

Posted: Jan 18, 2016 at 1:44 Quote
photo

POD consideration?

Woud have likes some more trees in the foreground but happy with the final image.

Pic is Loosedog Lewis at Greno Woods in Sheffield whilst filming with the SPS team.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2016 at 1:16 Quote
Hi Matt,
Been taking a few more photos recently and would appreciate a bit of feedback on a few of them. Pretty pleased with these 2 from the past week though I feel like I might have overdone them slightly in post pro. Interested to hear your thoughts anyway!
photo
2016 NZ Nationals Round 2
Cheers!

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2016 at 5:40 Quote
I would appreciate some feedback on these images, thank you for doing this, I always enjoy reading through the comments on everyones photos and taking the information on board.

I thought this one captured the chilly bitterness of Autumn.
Autumnal Bolehill laps

With this one I have a few ideas for similar shots in the pipeline so would be interested to hear what you have to say about it.
Santa Cruz Snowmad Snowplough

Thanks again.

Posted: Jan 20, 2016 at 15:17 Quote
photo
Hey Matt, I just shot this today and was fairly happy with it. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Cheers, Lucas

Posted: Jan 24, 2016 at 3:18 Quote
Hi Matt,

Shot these a few days ago as part of a promo for a night race - the first of its kind here in India. I'm the photographer and I'd be happy to hear your comments.

Thanks.

Rahul

But it ll be worth it as once you get out from under the trees the stars help light your way. Shot with the Fuji XT1 and 14 f2.8 EXIF ISO 1250 14mm f2.8 25 sec

The riders will have to negotiate the loose dirt synonymous with motocross only by the light of their own lamps. Shot with the Fuji XT1 and 18-55mm f2.8-4.0 EXIF ISO 1600 30.2mm f9.0 1 125 sec

Posted: Jan 28, 2016 at 18:34 Quote
Hi Matt

Thanks for your feedback on my last entry to this thread. If I could get feedback on this shot as well that would be appreciated

Tim with a sweet whip on Crabapple

Posted: Jan 28, 2016 at 18:48 Quote
photo

photo

Hey Matt. Shot these for a recent photo project, I'd love for your feedback & put them up for possible PODs?

Best wishes.

Posted: Jan 31, 2016 at 4:59 Quote
Hey, some photos from yesterday Competition.

Competition in Manara Cliff. Alon Shem Tov Photographer

Posted: Jan 31, 2016 at 12:29 Quote
Possible contenders for pod?

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 12:31 Quote
Decided to embrace one of the first dry, sunny evenings we have had this winter in N.Wales

Little shoot, with the wife as the rider, for Red Bull Adventures Instagram.

Decided to embrace the first day of sunshine we have had in a while with a ride in the Welsh hills ending up here
Decided to embrace the first day of sunshine we have had in a while with a ride in the Welsh hills ending up here

My photos, Potential POD?

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 21:18 Quote
mountain biking
took a few shots on this trail the other day of my buddy Ryan. Im pretty pleased with this one and was wondering what you thought about it Matt. Feedback is welcomed. thanks.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 10:33 Quote
photo

Hi, I'd love to read some feedback

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031234
Mobile Version of Website