Official Calgary Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Calgary Riders Thread
Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 15:04 Quote
Hey Ryan? You want a really slick kona? My legs walked away from me today...

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 15:12 Quote
I saw that i will be in contact with you later

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 15:22 Quote
Sorry to hear that man but more time to ride/build!

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2014 at 20:05 Quote
Crappy day.... STOLEN BIKE.
Calgary and area please keep an eye out for my 2007 Giant Glory, powder coated lime green, with a boxxer up front. Pretty distinct bike, so if you see a douchebag on it take it back for me please, I have the serial number and police report so identifying it will be easy. Targeted theft as they left some other bikes in the garage after kicking in the door in a 2 hour time frame this afternoon.

Posted: Nov 29, 2014 at 10:50 Quote
Hey any of you want to grab some beers?
I don't have much on the go today.
I live in the Deep South.

Posted: Dec 4, 2014 at 12:28 Quote
So I managed to lose my beginning stroke and end stroke adjustment knobs on my 2011 boxxer R2C2. Does anybody have a spare set of these I can buy off of them? Thanks for the help.

Posted: Dec 4, 2014 at 12:33 Quote
mk87 wrote:
So I managed to lose my beginning stroke and end stroke adjustment knobs on my 2011 boxxer R2C2. Does anybody have a spare set of these I can buy off of them? Thanks for the help.
Talk to Ryan/John. I have a spare damper but John has called dibs on it (I think he has replacement knobs.

Posted: Dec 4, 2014 at 14:08 Quote
Yeah if I could get that damper from you then I will most likely have a set of knobs kicking around for spares. I'll take a look when I get back to town and help ya out if I can.

Posted: Dec 5, 2014 at 22:07 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
Yeah if I could get that damper from you then I will most likely have a set of knobs kicking around for spares. I'll take a look when I get back to town and help ya out if I can.

Nice. Thanks man.

Posted: Dec 18, 2014 at 21:52 Quote
Hey guys, thought I should be more active on PB. Joined the site in 2013 when I decided to get more into biking but I've been lurking around looking at threads since 2011.

Moved to Calgary from Vancouver for school and job opportunities and such. My name is Jeremy and I'm going to UofC for Engg. I only have my commuter bike in Calgary ATM, my AM and Road/touring bike are at home with my parents.

Posted: Dec 20, 2014 at 18:09 Quote
An AM rig is good to have out here, there are some awesome rides to be had!

I'm heading out to van for xmas, not sure if I have room for my bike in the car but I'm sure putting it high on the list.

O+
Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 9:54 Quote
Remember that rear wheel still need some serious love before ya head out

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 6:50 Quote
Oh damn, I forgot about that.

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 10:49 Quote
I might have a spare dt 445D rear wheel kickin around if you need it

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 23:51 Quote
Hey guys does anyone know someone in town with a Canfield Balance?

I had my eye set pretty well on the Nomad, but I recently heard about the Canfield bike and based on some reviews I read it sounds very suiting for me; it seems to retain the wicked DH properties of the Nomad while being slightly more trail-friendly. The Balance is a bit cheaper too. Anyways, I've got a buddy with a Nomad I can try out, but I don't know anyone with a Balance. Do you guys know anyone who has one who might let me throw a leg over it?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018901
Mobile Version of Website