Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)
Posted: Jan 27, 2016 at 7:19 Quote
Very nice!!! How do you like the new Ohlins shock?

Posted: Jan 27, 2016 at 15:51 Quote
toronte wrote:
what u doin with 2 enduros?
29er and a 27.5. And being awesome

Posted: Jan 28, 2016 at 12:06 Quote
Can anyone with a 26 enduro with a monarch do a massive favour for me? I need to know how many volume bands there are in the Monarchs air can when they are shipped as I've just had mine serviced and the bottom out feel has completely changed because there are no bands in mine now.

Posted: Jan 29, 2016 at 1:15 Quote
viciouscycleworx wrote:
toronte wrote:
what u doin with 2 enduros?
29er and a 27.5. And being awesome

Hey man, since you are one of the few priviledged ones to own both, could you pls give us your thoughts on the differences and the advantages of each bike?

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 19:21 Quote
photo
Specialized Enduro Elite 650b wahoo
I've got an E*Thirteen TrsR crankset being installed and a pair of brand new E*Thirteen TrsR wheels to slap on.
The picture is of the Enduro completely stock so I'll get a more recent picture soon

Posted: Feb 7, 2016 at 13:14 Quote
Theeeeo wrote:
photo
I've got an E*Thirteen TrsR crankset being installed and a pair of brand new E*Thirteen TrsR wheels to slap on.
The picture is of the Enduro completely stock so I'll get a more recent picture soon

Where is that picture taken? Looks amazing.

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 6:57 Quote
photo
photo
Just finished putting this one back together after a new paint job. Hard to give up on this old girl as I love the way it rides.

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 15:08 Quote
USMC wrote:
photo
photo
Just finished putting this one back together after a new paint job. Hard to give up on this old girl as I love the way it rides.

Never give up!

Paint is on point!

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2016 at 5:21 Quote
bendy12345 wrote:
Theeeeo wrote:
photo

Where is that picture taken? Looks amazing.
That picture was taken on the Loughrigg Loop in the Lake District by Ambleside, the background is the start of the Fairfield horseshoe, I really want to ride it but I know the terrain would be quite hard to navigate and ride,

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 18:44 Quote
looking at upgrade my rear shock on my 2005. Trying to choose between a CCDB air and a monarch plus. Thoughts?

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 21:27 Quote
emac227 wrote:
looking at upgrade my rear shock on my 2005. Trying to choose between a CCDB air and a monarch plus. Thoughts?
do you like tinkering with settings to get the best ride possible based on terrain? Or are you a I just want to ride with a descent rear shock that will perform when needed.

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 5:08 Quote
USMC wrote:
emac227 wrote:
do you like tinkering with settings to get the best ride possible based on terrain? Or are you a I just want to ride with a descent rear shock that will perform when needed.
More just hop on and ride

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 6:10 Quote
Get the monarch then

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 14:55 Quote
USMC wrote:
Get the monarch then
it's not a debonair, would it be worth the extra money to buy the upgrade kit? or is the monarch without still good?

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 16:42 Quote
emac227 wrote:
USMC wrote:
Get the monarch then
it's not a debonair, would it be worth the extra money to buy the upgrade kit? or is the monarch without still good?
the monarch plus on a enduro will still be great. It's a high leverage bike. I have an xfusion o2rx on mine and its a huge improvement on the fox that came on it. The debonair is a good upgrade though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023302
Mobile Version of Website