Video: Trail Ninja - Finale Ligure (Italy)

Mar 30, 2013 at 0:05
Mar 30, 2013
by Dan Milner

Stay tuned for future Trail Ninja mountain bike guides each and every month.

I'm just back from four days riding, my third time there. Love the place - the trails, weather, food, everything is fantastic. Mark & Silvia at FinaleFreeride.com looked after us, can't recommend them or the place enough.
 thought this was really good and quite amusing you should definately do more
 Gotta love his explanation of the maps: just go downhill, you're going to end up at the sea, aren't you?
 Just a joke to finish the episode! Seriously, get a map if you wanna ride the XC/Enduro trails here. Even then you'll probably get lost or confused, but what the hell.. we've found some of the best trails there by accident, rolling into them to 'see where they go'. There's also the Blue Book .. a local trail guide book in English and Italian that has some of the classics described in it and routes. It's available in the climbing shop in the 'old town' Finale Borgo.
 thanks PB for fueling the stoke once again! the lady and I are heading to finale in a couple hours to hit the trails over the easter weekend, so this is perfect timing! Although that dude needs to pack some fresh italian pastries and panini, instead of the monkeybar energy whatnot... just sayin.
 1:06 oh no! Not shuttle riding with lots of loam! That would be terrible I can see why he is avoiding that.

????whyyyyy?!?
 Ha ha... I was there in February and wanted to focus on the XC/enduro trails you can ride out of the door in Finale. Yep there is amazing shuttle loamy riding too, and I have done that as well before, and thats why I listed web addresses for the companies offering it -its an info piece. The monthly destination guide is meant to be a taster for "intermediate" riders.. and there's a ton more lined up... places like Marin, Santa Cruz, Elba, Molini (shuttle riding!), Wales, Scotland, and more... watch this space, and in the meantime go to Finale and go shuttle loamy stuff :-) Thanks for watching.
 If you want more detailed infos about Finale Ligure Xc/All mountain trails,
visit www.mountainbikelodge.com and e-mail me,
or stay in touch via the Facebook page " Mountainbikelodge"
Mike, local rider since 1998.
 looks great . i was at innerleithen and glentress today and the sun was shinning .
 Since when were Ninjas so fat?
 Nice video man, cool looking trails.
 You make me laugh! Thanks for the awesome guide and the jokes Big Grin
 just back from a week round malaga and torremolinos....good trails,recomend it!
 what got malaga(spain) got to do with finale ligure(italy)?
 Nothing....just good riding is all....
 He sounds like the bear out of Bo Selecta haaaa !!
 Your helmet is tilted. All I could think about during this video. The trails look rad.
 My helmet is straight. It's my head that's tilted. Yeah, sorry, its tricky to get all my make-up right out there without a mirror. :-)
 I gotta say. First though was: "Why is Jeremy Clarkson making bike guides?" Excellent video!