Flatline 3 vs. Glory 0

PB Forum :: Downhill
Flatline 3 vs. Glory 0
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 19:30 Quote
Flatline 3 vs. Glory 0. i was wondering which would be a better bike for racing and riding the shore.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 14:55 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Flatline 3 vs. Glory 0. i was wondering which would be a better bike for racing and riding the shore.

I'm going to say....Glory with a boxxer if your into racing.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 20:37 Quote
cant afford any upgrades except maybe cranks or brakes

Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 20:43 Quote
Glory. MUCH better suspension. The Rocky will have a ton of brake jack, the Glory doesn't.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 21:30 Quote
I'm getting a Flateline and I can't wait! I loved my RMX but I decided to sell it when I saw the first Flatline proto up at Whistler. I like options and the Flatline has tons of options for any thing you want to build. It can be set up for racing, freeriding or anything in between.tup

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 6:13 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Glory. MUCH better suspension. The Rocky will have a ton of brake jack, the Glory doesn't.

Which is why that flatline comes with a floating brake. Not that it makes is better, just a bandaid for a problem.

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 6:14 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 6:52 Quote
for the looks and better over all suspension = glory

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 7:15 Quote
Well im going for the glory but only because i seen it at a killer price.And also cos its a killer bike haha

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 10:43 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Which is why that flatline comes with a floating brake. Not that it makes is better, just a bandaid for a problem.

I was unaware it came with a floating brake.

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 10:49 Quote
sherbet wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:
sherbet wrote:

I just checked...didn't see one. My bad!

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 12:16 Quote
i can get a flatline pro maybe so that might be taken into consideration

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 12:57 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
sherbet wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:

I just checked...didn't see one. My bad!

The floating disc brake is offer as an option for additionnal 200$. It's a carbon fiber bar mount on bearings.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 13:02 Quote
go for the glory its a sure bet

its not good to get the first model of anything

how the hell you guys know how the flatline suspension feel?

and ya i know that even with a floter you still get brake jack

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 13:05 Quote
kingfisher1 wrote:
how the hell you guys know how the flatline suspension feel?

People say this cause the flatline is a single pivot and single pivot do have brakejaking problem. But nobody had ride the bike. I did, and the brakejack wasn't an issue at all with the flatline.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015229
Mobile Version of Website