new place since oak is gone?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
new place since oak is gone?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 12:18 Quote
hey i was just wondering, since the oak dj's are gone, does anyone know if there is another place being built somewhere else, if there is pls pm me cuase im sick of not riding anywhere in vancouver. And if anyone knows of any other places to dirt jump in vancouver, and is willing to tell me. Please do so. i can't go to the shore every weekend. but i want to bike somewhere around my house. i live in the mackenzie heights area.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 22:12 Quote
There are a nice set of jumps in vancouver with a wall ride and everything.. but they are extremely hidden so the better u get the more ppl u know.. they might tell ya.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 12:13 Quote
isnt the place with the wallride you mean in north van?
called hoodlums?

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 17:29 Quote
nah man. in vancouver

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 10:21 Quote
right now theres some good DJ's on the shore...Loutette, hoodlums and the second-narrows bridge (real big ones there)..i got a little six pack i built on fromme and another new project on the go somewhere else....when things are done ill let people know

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 10:32 Quote
spinningrotors wrote:
There are a nice set of jumps in vancouver with a wall ride and everything.. but they are extremely hidden so the better u get the more ppl u know.. they might tell ya.

I know where they are, and the people who made them.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 16:54 Quote
spinningrotors soory to tell you but hoodlums is in north Vancouver

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 19:52 Quote
i know hoodlums are in vancouver...and hoodlums arent hidden, this is a completely different set of jumps.

FL
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:09 Quote
spinningrotors wrote:
i know hoodlums are in vancouver...and hoodlums arent hidden, this is a completely different set of jumps.

yea the hamber jumps were awsome. where are these jumps hidden? far from kerrisdale?

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
^

spinningrotors wrote:

dont bother they got torn down

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
and im sure the builders of second narrows wouldnt be to happy about u guys telling everyone on the internet there spots...im sure tons of people no but still this is how shit gets torn down

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 16:29 Quote
dotca wrote:
spinningrotors wrote:

How do you get to them ????

FL
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
i heard that the city is thinking of building a bike park near where the old oak ones were to replace them sometime in 2009

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
BURNABYHUCKER wrote:
dotca wrote:
spinningrotors wrote:

How do you get to them ????

Seymour parkway. Turn left on Berkley and drive to the end. Hike straight into the woods 5 minutes.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
konastuff06rider wrote:
i heard that the city is thinking of building a bike park near where the old oak ones were to replace them sometime in 2009

where did you hear this?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010253
Mobile Version of Website