Just a little questionnare!

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Just a little questionnare!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
Ok so what I want to know is..."If you spent over 30 hours building trails that you did not want to become public and someone posted the directions up would you be mad". All I want to know is a yes or no answer. Thanks for your reply (no bashing)I will keep a tally!

# Of people who would be angry = 27

# of people who would not be angry = 1

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
Yea, ide be pissed

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
ddstuntjump wrote:
Yea, ide be pissed

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 22:44 Quote
Not sure how to really answer this personally. If someone has posted it up on the net, they obviously must have thought it was pretty cool, but if it it means your track will be like a highway, and get skidded to shit that sucks. Or if you havent finished it, like the ones i'm volunteering. So i suppose i'd be irritated, but only a little.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 23:58 Quote
Sure probably but it depends on the circumstances. We need some more details.

Who started and or found the trail?
Did this person work with you on the trail?
Was it understood that it was going to be a secret trail?

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 5:28 Quote
It depends on if the new people where riding and respecting, and willing to help out etc, or if they where trashing and dropping rubbish etc.

Id like people to ride mine... preferably locals, as there the ones who are more likely to help. Although, Im happy for anyone to ride, as long as they respect the trail, and repair what they break.
Dave

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 8:03 Quote
yes because all the little chavvy bmxers would come and roll them all

FL
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
umm. YES I@D hunt them down then chop them up like a cucumber

FL
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
I'd kill the little shit! You dont do anything concerning someone else's trails without talking to the trailboss!!!

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 17:08 Quote
yeah probably. if you know the person (which you probably would have unless the trail is easy to find) then you could probably get them to take the directions down. though if they have been on a popular forum then the chances are people have seen it and the pyramid of telling friends would have happened.

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
genrally i dont think you should

in australia its frowned upon. there has been stories of environmentalist, and other type persons who dont like the idea of any bike trails and they go trawling thru the net looking for places to shut down.

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 3:14 Quote
no for on the internet
yes for on street for little kids

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034790
Mobile Version of Website