Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 7:33 Quote
the last one ended up being locked. but i liked the thread.

RULES:no angry-ness at people who post bikes on there opinion. but try and post a bike that every one will like. NO hussefelt cranks! please have it be a dual crown bike unless its just that sexy. dont post your own bike. Remember-Sexy bikes. Parts aren`t as big of a factor. shit parts aren`t good either. Year of the bike doesn`t matter. as long as it`s DH and it`s sexy.

who cares if there are reposts from the other thread or reposts at all (if repost, must be by a different person and on a different page posting the bike). as long as we get some sexy DH bikes. please dont post stock bikes. YO CONNOR-RIX... NO UGLY BIKES!!!! Please If you post a demo you must post another different bike in the same post, (this rule will not be enforced as much). It's the second thread for a reason. Post bikes and only rage if you must rage. If you do rage, you must post a bike along with your raging. GO!
photo

#BANS markiie, downhillmichel, AAAustin, Schy, Boyles-bikes, graysonsanchez, roast-dinner-pinner, niles1401, tabletop84, #BANS

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 7:40 Quote
photo

Hopefully this gets us off to a good start.

FL
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 7:55 Quote
photo
pretty sure i posted this basically every other page in the last thread lol

Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 7:56 Quote
almightybenners wrote:
photo

yes, yes, yes, and... ...yes!

..... I'm off to wipe up.

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 12:41 Quote
That^^=end thread pretty muchlol

Ryan

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 15:10 Quote
Thread Closed... haha fanta got em all

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
There isn't even a point to this thread anymore XD (that Turner DHR = sex)

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 15:39 Quote
I am sooo tempted to quote them all but I don't want to get punched in the gouch. Hey Fanta what was the very first one?

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 15:44 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I am sooo tempted to quote them all but I don't want to get punched in the gouch. Hey Fanta what was the very first one?

god no! it took me long enought to scroll this far! fanta has pretty good taste wich is a change on pinkbike! i got some cool bikes buried in my faves, but i now have over 100 pages of faves and cba to find them Frown

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 23:46 Quote
omg you even added the sunday elite gold and black bike. The thread creator must love you. End thread without an arguement.

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 7:31 Quote
yeah. end thread unless you have anything else fanta.

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 7:37 Quote
i think i posted about 300 sexy bikes in total,so that basicly ends this thread with out an argument.

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 11:50 Quote
almightybenners wrote:
photo

Can anyone explain why the drive train is set up like that?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023474
Mobile Version of Website