✅Over 300 pages of right wing drag queen Republicans expressing their love for YTrash bikes

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
✅Over 300 pages of right wing drag queen Republicans expressing their love for YTrash bikes
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 0:11 Quote
OK
tell me that when cop kneels on your neck till you die
an thanks for proving my point about internet bullshit an people believing what they want regaurdless of facts

"That's why everyone from the military to militias to law enforcement relate... because they're all sick of back seat do nothing f*ckwads casting judgements about a job y'all know nothing about so they look to themselves and one another for what's righteous and wish for a world where real justice trumps the bullshit social justice narrative folks like you push..."

Folks like me...........?

your rant just shows more about you than it does me bud....... Facepalm

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 0:22 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
OK
an thanks for proving my point about internet bullshit an people believing what they want regaurdless of facts
Sure... which will never happen since I'd never get high on Fentanyl and Meth and try to pass off counterfeit bills before resisting arrest and refusing to get in the squad car.

But no worries mate, glad I could help you see that you're blindly believing bullshit regardless of the actual facts. Now take the next step, get some facts and stop being a puppet to the propagandist narrative. Beer

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 0:25 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
nojzilla wrote:
OK
Sure... which will never happen since I'd never get high on Fentanyl and Meth and try to pass off counterfeit bills before resisting arrest and refusing to get in the squad car.

But no worries mate, glad I could help you see that you're blindly believing bullshit regardless of the actual facts. Now take the next step, get some facts and stop being a puppet to the propagandist narrative. Beer

"glad I could help you see that you're blindly believing bullshit regardless of the actual facts"

actual facts like THE f*ckING VIDEO EVIDENCE of the cop kneeling on his kneck untll he was dead???

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 0:30 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
nojzilla wrote:
OK

"glad I could help you see that you're blindly believing bullshit regardless of the actual facts"

actual facts like THE f*ckING VIDEO EVIDENCE of the cop kneeling on his kneck untll he was dead???
Actual facts like the video evidence of him resisting arrest or the medical examiners report establishing preexisting cardiac conditions and the presence of fatal levels of fentanyl and methamphetamine in his blood.

You know... the facts that matter instead of the sensationalist propaganda that you can't see past. Don't worry lil guy, you'll get there someday.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 0:34 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
nojzilla wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Actual facts like the video evidence of him resisting arrest or the medical examiners report establishing preexisting cardiac conditions and the presence of fatal levels of fentanyl and methamphetamine in his blood.

You know... the facts that matter instead of the sensationalist propaganda that you can't see past. Don't worry lil guy, you'll get there someday.

"Actual facts like the video evidence of him resisting arrest or the medical examiners report establishing preexisting cardiac conditions and the presence of fatal levels of fentanyl and methamphetamine in his blood. "

None of which would have killed him, it was that Cop kneeling on his neck that restricted his airway that did that........
But, again believe what interpretation of facts siute whatever your bias and/or agenda is

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 0:47 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
"Actual facts like the video evidence of him resisting arrest or the medical examiners report establishing preexisting cardiac conditions and the presence of fatal levels of fentanyl and methamphetamine in his blood. "

None of which would have killed him, it was that Cop kneeling on his neck that restricted his airway that did that........
But, again believe what interpretation of facts siute whatever your bias and/or agenda is
Incorrect... facts aren't open to interpretation, they're facts. And the fact is that Floyd died from cardiac arrest due to preexisting heart issues and drugs, complicated by elevated exertion in his efforts to resist arrest. In no way was airway constriction related to his death. This is clearly evidenced on video by his ability to continue vocalizing while the officers had him subdued with the knee.

Cause of death... "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

Nothing to do with respiratory involvement or airway obstruction. So, you can accept the facts and live in the real world or you can commit to blindly following a propagandist racial narrative that has no basis in reality. I know accepting truth isn't easy for you kids but give it a shot sometime.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 0:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
nojzilla wrote:

Incorrect... facts aren't open to interpretation, they're facts. And the fact is that Floyd died from cardiac arrest due to preexisting heart issues and drugs, complicated by elevated exertion in his efforts to resist arrest. In no way was airway constriction related to his death. This is clearly evidenced on video by his ability to continue vocalizing while the officers had him subdued with the knee.

Cause of death... "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression"

Nothing to do with respiratory involvement or airway obstruction. So, you can accept the facts and live in the real world or you can commit to blindly following a propagandist racial narrative that has no basis in reality. I know accepting truth isn't easy for you kids but give it a shot sometime.

You Kids ?? LOL

Us kids..... get it he had a heart attack ......whould any of that have happened if the cop wasn't KNEELING ON HIS neck?? A process now banned....
how f*cking blind to the obvious can you be?

"This is clearly evidenced on video by his ability to continue vocalizing while the officers had him subdued with the knee." and what he saying while vocalising "I can't breath"...
Does it need to be any clearer for you to understand?

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 1:06 Quote
I’m not quite following. Who rode the YT? The cop or Floyd?

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 1:06 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
You Kids ?? LOL

Us kids..... get it he had a heart attack ......whould any of that have happened if the cop wasn't KNEELING ON HIS neck?? A process now banned....

"This is clearly evidenced on video by his ability to continue vocalizing while the officers had him subdued with the knee." and what he saying while vocalising "I can't breath"...
Yes... you kids. Emotionally and intellectually immature children led by emotive propaganda over concrete facts.

Yes, that would've likely happened without him resisting arrest and being subdued. The knee on the neck has been used countless times before, even two knees on a neck... without issue. There's significant evidence Floyd was already having cardiac issues before resisting arrest in that he was complaining of shortness of breath and difficulty standing prior to the effort to get him in the squad car which led to him resisting. Also, fun fact, there is no medical possibility in which kneeling on someone's neck causes a heart attack... weird, I know, but there's no switch in the neck that shuts down the heart.

I'm really not sure how blind to the obvious you can be, but it appears that you're exceedingly blind since you apparently have almost no capacity to actually deal with the facts of the situation.

Oh... and another fun fact, if you can audibly vocalize "I can't breath" then you can and, in fact are, breathing.

I know, those pesky little facts and realities destroy your carefully constructed social justice narrative but they remain the facts irrespective of your ability to comprehend or accept them.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 1:07 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
The cop rode it... over Floyd... to a Qanon meeting... while wearing a Punisher skull.

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 1:12 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Poachninja wrote:
The cop rode it... over Floyd... to a Qanon meeting... while wearing a Punisher skull.

29 or 27.5?

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 1:13 Quote
Poachninja wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Poachninja wrote:

29 or 27.5?
36 of course... because 3%'er

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 1:13 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
nojzilla wrote:

You Kids ?? LOL

Are you familiar with excited delirium syndrome?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5061757/

Look, I'll be the first to say I am not totally familiar with what happened to Floyd, but this is not the first time someone has died while being restrained by the police. It has nothing to do with his race or hatred of the officers involved. I'm prone to believe that it has more to do with the intoxicants in his system.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 1:28 Quote
So the guy was allready supposedly having trouble breathing an the cop thought it would be a good idea to kneel on his neck?? A cop that had a history of complaints against him..... A cop that allready had a personal history with Floyd.....

Keep on trying to justify it bud......... It NEVER will be.
And all this just adds to the point of missapropriation of the symbol of a fictional character

fictional.......
character........

But, yeahhh it's me that can't accept facts

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 2:08 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
So the guy was allready supposedly having trouble breathing an the cop thought it would be a good idea to kneel on his neck?? A cop that had a history of complaints against him..... A cop that allready had a personal history with Floyd.....

Keep on trying to justify it bud......... It NEVER will be.
And all this just adds to the point of missapropriation of the symbol of a fictional character

fictional.......
character........

But, yeahhh it's me that can't accept facts
No one has justified anything... in fact, I haven't at any point offered an opinion on the technique of subduing someone by kneeling on their neck, I've simply stated the fact that kneeling on his neck in no way contributed to or caused his death.

So yes, it is you repeating the speculative propaganda and character assumptions while ignoring facts who is struggling to accept facts.

... and as has already been detailed, no one misappropriated anything. In fact, the adoption of the Punisher symbolism is consistent with the traits and values of the fictional character... but bonus sjw cuck points for pointless repetition of "fictitious character" for dramatic emphasis in the absence of factual support and squeezing "misappropriation" into your emotive rant like a good lil libby. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011496
Mobile Version of Website