mrti wrote:
photo

BB linkage driven single high pivot? Very compact

Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 11:37 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Gorgeous.

Gorgeous indeed!

Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 12:39 Quote
Yeah wrap it in some carbon and you have a scott Spark. How did you fix the issues yiu had with the printed parts?

Super cool bike!

Posted: Apr 12, 2024 at 9:57 Quote
Yoke

Playing around with some additive bits. Definitely under built this so it'll just be welding practice but really excited how much this sorta thing opens up!

Posted: Apr 12, 2024 at 11:35 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Yoke

Playing around with some additive bits. Definitely under built this so it'll just be welding practice but really excited how much this sorta thing opens up!

Neuhaus style for sure!

Posted: Apr 12, 2024 at 12:41 Quote
SleepingAwake wrote:
Yeah wrap it in some carbon and you have a scott Spark. How did you fix the issues yiu had with the printed parts?

Super cool bike!

Thanks a lot!
Most of the 3D prints worked out ok. especially the dropots went amazing. I had to redesign the main pivot clevis and make it a combination of 3D print and CNC parts. but that worked pretty good.

I am surprised how you compare it to a Scott Spark? I mean that's a great bike, but I don't see any parallels except that my shock is also (a bit) hidden.

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2024 at 16:08 Quote
Y'all have been seriously raising the bar in here. Beautiful work.

Posted: Apr 13, 2024 at 2:05 Quote
mrti wrote:
SleepingAwake wrote:

Super cool bike!

Thanks a lot!
Most of the 3D prints worked out ok. especially the dropots went amazing. I had to redesign the main pivot clevis and make it a combination of 3D print and CNC parts. but that worked pretty good.

I am surprised how you compare it to a Scott Spark? I mean that's a great bike, but I don't see any parallels except that my shock is also (a bit) hidden.

the spark parallel was purely because of the neat packaging of both your bike and the spark. And just for the record I'd take yours over a spark any day of the week Big Grin

Posted: Apr 13, 2024 at 9:17 Quote
mrti Your frame looks amazing, please post some more photos when it's fully built up.

Posted: Apr 13, 2024 at 15:34 Quote
Such an amazing job!! Well done!! Salute

Posted: Apr 14, 2024 at 0:49 Quote
mrti wrote:
Here it is.

photo

Love the lines, love the colour!

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2024 at 9:35 Quote
mrti wrote:
Here it is.

photo

Absolutely incredible.

If it’s not too much to ask, it would be really cool to see some close up shots of the shock and rear triangle

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014866
Mobile Version of Website