Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Pictures of ShortTravel FreeRide bikes- One bike to do it all!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Pictures of ShortTravel FreeRide bikes- One bike to do it all!
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 at 15:12 Quote
brigand wrote:

report on those hoops please Smile

They are great man..!

Nice and light and the hubs seem to be holding out pretty well against my abuse!

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 at 15:41 Quote
OTehNoes wrote:
Very happy with the new Mega! tup

Nukeproof Mega
My Nukeproof Mega
Shimano Saint cranks on Superstar CNC Nano Flats with Gold Ti axles
photo
NUKEPROOF EVERYTHING
looks sick man! nice one,.

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 2:23 Quote
my Compulsion... running a quarter inch shorter shock ETE to lower the BB and slacken stuff out... still has about 5" rear travel... i have a zocchi DJ up front 4" travel... swapped it off my porter for a day or two... im ordering a X-Fusion Velvet (130mm) soon for it... i took her up to northstar the other weekend.... it shreds. handled eveything from jumps (jumps like my porter) to rocky gnar... the shock is amazing.

the fork is compressed a bit because of the tie downs.

Compulsion all built up and loaded for the first ride... thats a 100mm fork its compressed because of the tie-downs. Yellow tape is for temporary routing i have to redo my shifter cables and remount the derailleur.

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 2:27 Quote
that's really sick, i like what you did with the rear shock to slacken it out, does the geo feel weird?

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 2:33 Quote
it actually feels really good... i switched to it strait off my porter and it felt very similar... the wheelbase is actually shorter which is nice for jumps... i dont know the techical word, but the rear wheel is farther out from the BB than on my porter, which took some adjusting, but other than that its great!

I got the frame from Zink for my birthday. He's the one that told me to run the shorter shock... he had to when he rode for felt.

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 9:11 Quote
My little battery! saint cranks arrived this morning!
<Photo does not exist: 6948650>
<Photo does not exist: 6948632>

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 9:11 Quote
Nice one dude! Bet its gonna look sick with the saints! Drool

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 9:14 Quote
Hopefully got some Answer bars that are a bit wider an a little less rise comin off a mate but theyre red Frown

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 9:15 Quote
Ah well, still sexy!

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 at 9:27 Quote
Aaaaaw thanx guys! haha!

Posted: Aug 17, 2011 at 21:36 Quote
My current ride, it rides great
photo
I am really enjoying it

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 13:35 Quote
marquis wrote:
Looking nice.
Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018612
Mobile Version of Website