Powered by Outside

RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 11:46 Quote
I've used nldesigns, he's pretty damn good!

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 11:55 Quote
are those decals or Paint?

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 16:34 Quote
Paint, but I have got decals to cover paint parts of bikes for customers.

That yeti is killer!!! And love the orange/turquoise but yellow why yeti!!! WWHHHYYYYYYY!!!!

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 16:47 Quote
Braston wrote:
photo

photo

8.8/10 for the Spec Enduro. I like the colour coordination but its bonkers at the same time!

This is my new 2017 Instinct BC Ed. Mostly stock, minus the tires, saddle, stem and a few odds and ends.

slick.

8.5/10

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 21:37 Quote
those yetis look incredible, id give the turqoise one a 9/10, personally like the factory fox look better, give the yellow one a 8/10 really sweet but i personally dont like that color too much, that element looks really sweet, a solid 9.5/10 in my books, love the color!

heres my current project bike: a commencal meta amv3 essential
lyrik fork with vorsprung luftkappe
spank wheels on formula hubs built by richard at pro wheel builder with special spokes.
orange nukeproof electron evo pedals ( i like plastic becasue it doesn't scratch the color off)
dmr brendog death grips
bran x ascend dropper
size xl frame
sram level t brakes
sram nx drivetrain
gross monarch rt3 (for now)
wtb volt comp saddle

its a pretty budget oriented build but i plan on hope tech 3 e4 brakes (orange or black) and a cane creek inline air and possibly the helm fork out front

I was so happy with my v3 i put a pre-order on the new furious in the OD green Big Grin

frontsideview

frontview

sideviews

brotha groove now on spotify

still not sure whether orange hope brakes would be too much or if i should play it safe with the black brakes, i also got a set of spank spike vibrocore bars on the way

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 2:55 Quote
blob425 wrote:
those yetis look incredible, id give the turqoise one a 9/10, personally like the factory fox look better, give the yellow one a 8/10 really sweet but i personally dont like that color too much, that element looks really sweet, a solid 9.5/10 in my books, love the color!

spank wheels on formula hubs built by richard at pro wheel builder with special spokes.
orange nukeproof electron evo pedals ( i like plastic becasue it doesn't scratch the color off)
dmr brendog death grips
bran x ascend dropper
size xl frame
sram level t brakes
sram nx drivetrain
wtb volt comp saddle

its a pretty budget oriented build but i plan on hope tech 3 e4 brakes (orange or black) and a cane creek inline air and possibly the helm fork out front

I was so happy with my v3 i put a pre-order on the new furious in the OD green Big Grin

frontsideview

frontview

sideviews

still not sure whether orange hope brakes would be too much or if i should play it safe with the black brakes, i also got a set of spank spike vibrocore bars on the way

Looking good. How do you like the luftkappe?

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 7:31 Quote
MrMiyagi wrote:
blob425 wrote:

dmr brendog death grips
bran x ascend dropper
size xl frame
sram level t brakes
sram nx drivetrain
wtb volt comp saddle

frontsideview

frontview

sideviews

Looking good. How do you like the luftkappe?

The luftkappe is sweet, I took out a token because it added some ramp up but it really makes the fork feel frictionless, I run about 25% sag with 1.5 tokens and it doesn't dive and always feels really controlled with a buttery smooth initial stroke

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 7:39 Quote
Nice. Can't wait to try mine. Did you install it yourself? Any complications during the process? I'm a cheap f*ck and did not order the clapms. Hope an old inner tube will work the same.

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 13:19 Quote
Nice Commencal man, digging the black/orange. Here is my 2016 Kona Process 153. Just finished up my build on it. Will eventually go internal on a dropper, just no need until the current one craps out.
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 2, 2017 at 8:52 Quote
8/10 for the Commie, nice build I just don't like coloured spokes.
Another 8 for the Kona, nice kit and I like the blacked out suspension. I'm just not a huge fan of those frames

My One One 456, only changes from the standard GX build are: Salt bmx grips (didn't like the old ones and these were £3 a pair), DMR defy stem, Cotic fender, Carbon cycles pedals, Charge spoon, Hope seat clamp (a qr I've converted to bolt) and I've just got a Funn updown dropper. I couldn't find many reviews on the Funn dropper so just ask if you want to know how it is... So far it goes up and down and has a really nice lever for the price-This is the first dropper I've ridden.
My 456
My 456
Funn updown dropper

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2017 at 19:43 Quote
MrMiyagi wrote:
Nice. Can't wait to try mine. Did you install it yourself? Any complications during the process? I'm a cheap f*ck and did not order the clapms. Hope an old inner tube will work the same.

I ordered there kit and followed the install instructions and it was a piece of cake, I'm no stranger to cracking open forks but with there instructions it's not rocket science, it's also a good time to clean or replace seals and add new oil to make the fork an entirely different beast

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 5:16 Quote
Love a good quality hardtail, the 456 looks like it would be a lot of fun 8/10.

I've made a few changes to my Nicolai G16 in order to tone it down a bit, it was a very loud and shout colour scheme.

Before

LBS have WhatsApp d some photos probably come out in low resolution but you ll get the gist

After

Project De-Bling

What do you reckon?

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 5:21 Quote
Both are nice.

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 6:11 Quote
I reckon the after looks better.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 7:47 Quote
20/10 for the Nicolai....absolutely puuuuuurfect!!!! Drool Drool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.042372
Mobile Version of Website