Powered by Outside

Old Schoolers-missing something?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Old Schoolers-missing something?
Posted: May 3, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
mmm...watching paint is borring....But waiting in hospital for a couple of hours waiting for your mate to be seen by a doctor is even worse Razz

O+
Posted: May 3, 2008 at 13:10 Quote
HOLY CRAP! Who could have thought racing could be such a mud-fest. I have 1 pair of jeans totally coated in mud and soaking wet, same with my jersey and the shirt I was wearing under it on top of that everything needs to be cleaned and dried by tomorrow and I don't have a drier, wish me luck.

Also why make anything else out of a keg when you can make a Kegor-ater.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
samnation...i wish you luck...if your staying in a B&B ask the owner if you can use there dryer and stuff...or you could always try a hair dryer Big Grin

I take it today was the pratice day? How did you get on? where are you racing about?

O+
Posted: May 3, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
fortune wrote:
samnation...i wish you luck...if your staying in a B&B ask the owner if you can use there dryer and stuff...or you could always try a hair dryer Big Grin

I take it today was the pratice day? How did you get on? where are you racing about?

Well my jersey should dry but I'm at my house I could run to a neighbour's or something but that might be a little weird. Today was practice I only took about 4 runs because I just started sliding everywhere, but it was enough I got a feel for the course. I'm racing the provincial Cup series.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 13:19 Quote
d8flat8 wrote:
im sure lots of people have asked this but, whats this thread for?
Nothing and everything. Smile General banter, feel free to change the topic at any time.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
Grand Theft Auto 4 is an awesome game! It's kept me away from this thread though, so anyone care to fill me in on the last 1214 posts that I missed?lol

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
thomas-b wrote:
Grand Theft Auto 4 is an awesome game! It's kept me away from this thread though, so anyone care to fill me in on the last 1214 posts that I missed?lol

how many days you been away for? is this just in the last couple of hours ? Razz

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
Haven't checked the thread since Tuesday. I've missed 100 pages!Eek

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:15 Quote
Eek 100 pages since thursday lol...

Get reading bitch Whip Razz

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
we discussed glassblowing, global warming, gas prices (again) , laurie bragging about how rich she is, and her gambling problem, my fork is a piece of shit...and i learned to do fufanus, oh and we have a couple newcomers...

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
we discussed glassblowing, global warming, gas prices (again) , laurie bragging about how rich she is, and her gambling problem, my fork is a piece of shit...and i learned to do fufanus, oh and we have a couple newcomers...

Hey, we discussed beer-bongs to Wink

You didn't miss a whole lot.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
chomers wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

Hey, we discussed beer-bongs to Wink

You didn't miss a whole lot.
mmmm i havnt funneled a canadian in a little under a year Frown but dont worry, may 24s coming!Smile

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
You missed out chomers' drunk posting and more of dotca being picked on.

Im having the best weekend ever, I am fresh out of my hottub after 6 hours riding at a dh course and tomorrow i am going to another for 8 hours, Now i am trying to find transport for another run on monday, Life is great!Big Grin

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
I swear to god we get ten new new-schoolers a week in this thread.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
brad-maxwell wrote:
I swear to god we get ten new new-schoolers a week in this thread.
ima new schooler, you dont want me posting in here?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036424
Mobile Version of Website