Powered by Outside

Dedicated thread to show off your Ironhorse Sundays

PB Forum :: Downhill
Dedicated thread to show off your Ironhorse Sundays
O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2015 at 15:27 Quote
Just bought an 08 Sunday, and have been looking for parts. I found this site, and they some Sunday parts for pretty cheap. www.thehubhq.com

Posted: Nov 3, 2015 at 13:55 Quote
damn that is clean!!!!

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 at 2:12 Quote
I've got a full decal set, headtube badge and rubber chain stay protector i'm selling. BRAND NEW.

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 at 10:34 Quote
maximumattack wrote:
I've got a full decal set, headtube badge and rubber chain stay protector i'm selling. BRAND NEW.

Do you have pictures of what your selling??

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 at 15:04 Quote
pic of my old Sunday WorldCup, one of my favorite bikes
Iron Horse Sunday World Cup 40lbs

Posted: Nov 6, 2015 at 10:20 Quote
Here are a few pics of my old Sunday WC. It went through a few different build kits over the 4 years I owned it. I still have the frame and shock but the rest was parted out to be able to build up a few new rides. I plan to eventually build it back up as it was a great machine and it treated me very well Smile

Newest pic of my IronHorse Sunday World Cup

My updated IronHorse Sunday WC bike with DT Swiss FR2350 wheel set TLD grips and Hope seat clamp. I call it the Phantom now

Updated Iron Horse Sunday WC with Formula The One brakes Industry Nine hubs spokes on Mavic 823 rims Chromag Fubar OSX handle bars and Chromag 36T chain ring. The headtube angle is sitting at 63 degrees thanks to a Cane Creek Angle Set. I think I m officially done now

Posted: Nov 6, 2015 at 12:18 Quote
beeboo wrote:
Here are a few pics of my old Sunday WC. It went through a few different build kits over the 4 years I owned it. I still have the frame and shock but the rest was parted out to be able to build up a few new rides. I plan to eventually build it back up as it was a great machine and it treated me very well Smile

Newest pic of my IronHorse Sunday World Cup

My updated IronHorse Sunday WC bike with DT Swiss FR2350 wheel set TLD grips and Hope seat clamp. I call it the Phantom now

Updated Iron Horse Sunday WC with Formula The One brakes Industry Nine hubs spokes on Mavic 823 rims Chromag Fubar OSX handle bars and Chromag 36T chain ring. The headtube angle is sitting at 63 degrees thanks to a Cane Creek Angle Set. I think I m officially done now

set seat tube mod must have really required some time, looks great, the Red and Silver is amazing, its like looking at a vintage Ferrari

Posted: Nov 8, 2015 at 2:37 Quote
dhrider327 wrote:
maximumattack wrote:

Do you have pictures of what your selling??

I will post them today. Forgot to do it!!

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 at 11:13 Quote
anyone here running a DB coil on their sunday? It doesn't need a revalve does it?

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 at 13:05 Quote
maximumattack wrote:
photo
where did you get the chainstay protector from?

Posted: Nov 12, 2015 at 10:48 Quote
i used to have some spares.

had a few sundays over the years.

this are the last set i have.

Posted: Dec 1, 2015 at 10:31 Quote
Guys I need help!!!
I lost the driveside bearing retainer on my iron horse sunday (the one that connects the lower end of the rear shock with the dw link and the frame). pearcecycles have spare parts usually but they run out of stock. Please tell me theres another store that I can order from, or any other solution! tnx in advance

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027920
Mobile Version of Website