Powered by Outside

Seven Springs - new features and new trail.

PB Forum :: USA - East
Seven Springs - new features and new trail.
O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2015 at 12:33 Quote
dsplatt wrote:
From what I heard it's only Saturdays and yes they were a little hard to find. I was upset I climbed up to gunnar lift to just ride back down the road to the trail head for the blue on the north face

just how upset were you?

Posted: Aug 19, 2015 at 13:54 Quote
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
dsplatt wrote:
From what I heard it's only Saturdays and yes they were a little hard to find. I was upset I climbed up to gunnar lift to just ride back down the road to the trail head for the blue on the north face

just how upset were you?
pfft

Posted: Aug 22, 2015 at 18:00 Quote
Just like to say the North Face trails were a blast today. KT7 is getting better as more people have ridden it. The blue trail is fast and flowy.

Keep up the good work.

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 6:27 Quote
The blue trail is prime for some machine built jumps down in that lower section through the woods. Move that left hand berm up a couple feet in there as well!

It was great to get to ride the lift on the other side of the mountain, really hope you guys are looking to scratch a couple more natural trails in on that KT7 side next year.

Posted: Nov 3, 2015 at 17:47 Quote
Yo, To all the bike park staff that happen to be on here:

Just want to say thanks for another excellent season. So glad I returned to downhilling even on a tight college budget.

The trails on the front face are on point...all of the classics are fun as ever.

North face is new and interesting. Looking forward to more fun on that side of the hill.

Thanks for all of your hard work! I owe you all a pint Beer

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 5:45 Quote
Is there any updates about Seven Springs bike park?

I have not seen any information updated on Seven Springs website.

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 7:19 Quote
mizzu49 wrote:

Surprising.

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 9:41 Quote
mizzu49 wrote:

I called the season pass office and they won't know anything until April.

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 13:40 Quote
BeerGuzlinFool wrote:
mizzu49 wrote:

You would think any smart bike park management would post something on social media to start boiling up some interest. I guess they have clay pigeons to shoot these days.

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 14:04 Quote
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
BeerGuzlinFool wrote:
mizzu49 wrote:

You would think any smart bike park management would post something on social media to start boiling up some interest. I guess they have clay pigeons to shoot these days.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 20:26 Quote
martis wrote:
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
BeerGuzlinFool wrote:

Hey seven springs fans, zipline season is coming up! And uh... frisbee golf, drunk middle aged women fest, summer tubing? and... uh... something with bikes.

It's truly staggering how few f*cks are given about a potential gold mine, but hey, it's been nine years and the more things change, the more they stay the same at that place.

I can't wait until drunk middle age women fest!!!

O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 21:43 Quote
Drasmussen wrote:
martis wrote:
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:

Hey seven springs fans, zipline season is coming up! And uh... frisbee golf, drunk middle aged women fest, summer tubing? and... uh... something with bikes.

It's truly staggering how few f*cks are given about a potential gold mine, but hey, it's been nine years and the more things change, the more they stay the same at that place.

I can't wait until drunk middle age women fest!!!

You know, it's the only time I've ever been flashed on the chairlift. So I guess it's not all bad.

O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 21:50 Quote
Also, despite the continued apathy from management etc... Coulter and crew did a pretty good job getting the park up to snuff for the season. Got rained out twice last weekend, but it was generally not bad, as far as that place goes.

Posted: Jun 4, 2016 at 11:38 Quote
do they have north face up and running this early in the season?

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2016 at 5:09 Quote
So far, the north face lift has NOT been running on the weekends. Not sure why it's not, it was supposed to be up and running.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014172
Mobile Version of Website