Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2024 at 19:28 Quote
Won't let me log in on Android. Password okay but then nothing happens.
Also won't let me restore pro subscription.

I have to say it's a good job I'm sitting at home and not actually trying to use this App "for real" because it's getting increasingly flaky and at some point it's going to not work when I actually need it....

I get that you have to do updates etc but it really feels right now like it's very user beta...

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2024 at 19:30 Quote
And just like that I'm now logged in again...

Mod O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2024 at 22:43 Quote
We had some server issues yesterday, resolved now.

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2024 at 22:48 Quote
Gravelben wrote:
I think I've mentioned this before without any response, but for some reason trail names don't display on the map for dark blue trails (advanced grade in NZ grading system).

Names display for every other grade/colour, but never for dark blue.

Its the same for both the app and website, and doesn't matter how much you zoom in/out.

Screenshot to demonstrate:

Trailforks screenshot demonstrating how names don t display on map for dark blue trails.

Any response to this one?

Posted: Apr 19, 2024 at 16:17 Quote
When I try to add already existing photo I get this error message:

For some reason I got trail photos in worng trail so I bulk unlinked them and now I want to add the mto the correct trail but I can't.

But I can still add it to the correct trail by using edit feature on the picture.

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2024 at 16:26 Quote
I've been on Trailforks for two years as a Premium subscriber. Yet today I go to add a trail report and it insists I have to verify my email address... which btw shows a "checkmark" next to it in my profile. When I click the "send verification link" (or whatever the wording is), I never receive it.

Gotta be honest... this system is hopelessly F'd. When you guys merged and started combining user accounts, the end result was a disaster. I can say this because I'm a 30-year software developer and I guarantee I could have done a better job. Ever since it happened, it's been hit and miss to try to get logged in. Most of the time it refuses and sends me to some idiotic page listing the various login issues. None of that is helpful. It's just broken.

I think at this point I am not going to renew unless I see some major improvement.

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2024 at 13:18 Quote
Ha22y wrote:
canadaka wrote:
summits sort is easy fix.

I have never figured out that Firefox bug

This one is strange. Even if i change activitytype=0 to 1 or 2 (in URL) it will still show previously selected filter.
Changing any other filter works ok (year and bikeid)

Even stranger is when:
1. i open ride log simultaneously in Edge and Firefox
2. in Edge change it from All to Mountain Bike
3. refresh in Firefox
4. now it is changed to Mountain Bike also in Firefox

This is fixed now. Works as expected. Thanks.

Posted: Apr 26, 2024 at 1:51 Quote
When assigning a route with an event, the event is shown as past event during the event days.

https://www.trailforks.com/route/imba-meet-ride-2024-farneralp-mtb-56027/

This is a two day long event, so it should consider also the last day as actual event day.

Posted: Apr 26, 2024 at 6:25 Quote
Today I discovered the Uploader does not display in Firefox 125.0 (64-bit)
photo
but ''Link to existing Trailforks/Pinkbike photo'' works

Posted: Apr 29, 2024 at 7:54 Quote
Split tool issues... either a bug, or it's the operator Wink

I'm trying to use the "split trail" tool on the website, but running into issues. I go through the motions of using the slider to select where to split on the "split trail into multiple" page, then hit the red Split Trail button which takes me to the screen where I enter the name and description of the newly created split off section. But when I hit the green "submit" button.... it just takes me right back to the start, to the "split trail into multiple" page. I get stuck in an endless loop.
Is this a new bug or am I having a brain dead moment, and missing something obvious?
This is happening in both Opera, and Edge browsers.

Edit- this only happens when I try to use the slider from the left. Sliding it over from the right, everything works okay.

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2024 at 10:04 Quote
KevinBuxton wrote:
Split tool issues... either a bug, or it's the operator Wink

I'm trying to use the "split trail" tool on the website, but running into issues. I go through the motions of using the slider to select where to split on the "split trail into multiple" page, then hit the red Split Trail button which takes me to the screen where I enter the name and description of the newly created split off section. But when I hit the green "submit" button.... it just takes me right back to the start, to the "split trail into multiple" page. I get stuck in an endless loop.
Is this a new bug or am I having a brain dead moment, and missing something obvious?
This is happening in both Opera, and Edge browsers.

Edit- this only happens when I try to use the slider from the left. Sliding it over from the right, everything works okay.

If you're splitting a trail, the unhighlighted section is the one you enter a name for - it is split into a new trail.

The highlighted portion will "open" up to the edit screen, where you can further edit that segment.

Is that what you're referring to?

Posted: Apr 29, 2024 at 10:21 Quote
mtbboy1993 wrote:
Today I discovered the Uploader does not display in Firefox 125.0 (64-bit)
photo
but ''Link to existing Trailforks/Pinkbike photo'' works

Update same issue in Chrome 124.0.6367.91
This seems to be a website error.
But With reports I can at least click edit and upload a picture trough there.

Mod O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2024 at 12:28 Quote
photo upload page fixed.

Posted: May 6, 2024 at 3:43 Quote
Trail lists for areas are not displaying correct page counts for "jump to"... Phx (https://www.trailforks.com/region/phoenix/trails/) only has 4 pages of trails, but shows on first page:

bigquotesPrevious Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...103 Next Page

Clicking 2-4 shows correct "jump to" at bottom when on those pages.

Confirmed error occurs for multiple areas: https://www.trailforks.com/region/twin-peaks/trails/

Posted: May 6, 2024 at 3:46 Quote
Video is showing actual info (trail name, riding area, trail map), plus a second set of same info for "April" in Petersfield on right side of video: https://www.trailforks.com/video/191749/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014147
Mobile Version of Website