Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Thunder Mountain Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - East
Thunder Mountain Bike Park
O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 6:39 Quote
Superbman wrote:
I'm calling it: as of around 2pm on Saturday Trillium is the (and will be continue to be) the best built Bike park trail of 2016...anywhere. And, it still needs a little bit of spit and polish, but even as is, you'd be hard pressed to find a more enjoyable, flowing, exciting, wide-range of appeal trail. Solid intermediates up to ripping experts are going to dig this trail...it's the non-jump trail compliment to The Gronk and a wonderful skills precursor to Billy Badger.

Between Hawleywood and trillium and the myriad of little connector add ons and improvements, T-mountain is really setting the standard for trail building in the East.

That's awesome. I can't wait to ride Trillium. Heading back on Friday. Rode Hawleywood for the first time last weekend and it was perhaps the best jump trail I've ever ridden.

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 7:50 Quote
Psyched to get back!

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 8:29 Quote
I ended up buying my season pass. I've been 4 times already.

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 8:36 Quote
prophet413 wrote:
I ended up buying my season pass. I've been 4 times already.

I might have to do that at some point. Or next year definitely. They've really stepped their game up this year. Gronk is a great warm up/relaxed run, and then you go hit Hawleywood etc. Great trail design and layout.

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 9:18 Quote
Sounds like trillium is a fun trail. Can't wait to check it out. I could ride schist, hawleywood, schist, hawleywood...all day long. Awesome trails!

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 10:26 Quote
Talk about 3 super new long trails. First to open, Juggernaut, raw, rocky and steep. Next Hawleywood, the new standard for an expert jump trail, and this week Trillium a fantastic hybrid trail accessible to most, fun! Love working here!

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 17:43 Quote
Anyone have any details for the ESC enduro in Aug? Looking to try at least one this year... think it would be a doeable 1st?

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 18:10 Quote
Probable legs, Ride lift 4; Climb part of Silver Doe and Farmstead; Blend; Ride Lift 2; Shack, Pulaski, Badger; Ride lift 2; Billy's World; Ride lift 2; Wine Tree; Ride lift 2; Juggernaut.

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 18:56 Quote
Awesome... Thanks!

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2016 at 5:44 Quote
ThunderPatrol wrote:
Probable legs, Ride lift 4; Climb part of Silver Doe and Farmstead; Blend; Ride Lift 2; Shack, Pulaski, Badger; Ride lift 2; Billy's World; Ride lift 2; Wine Tree; Ride lift 2; Juggernaut.

That's a pretty burly set of runs! You could also get them a pretty long run with a Sleeping Jakes to Trillium...

Posted: Jun 14, 2016 at 10:48 Quote
Does anyone know if there is a video on trillium yet, I really want to see what it looks like.

Posted: Jun 14, 2016 at 11:09 Quote
chrisbierez27 wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a video on trillium yet, I really want to see what it looks like.

I've been looking since this weekend and haven't found anything yet.

Posted: Jun 14, 2016 at 14:17 Quote
Sorry boys. I had gopro on me but didn't turn it on

Posted: Jun 17, 2016 at 8:06 Quote
Lots of telly tubbys on the hill the past couple of days. Expect Trillium to be blooming on you tube soon.

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2016 at 8:27 Quote
I got some footage of it yesterday. Should be up in a little bit. Super fun trail. You guys really killed it on that one.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011099
Mobile Version of Website