Powered by Outside

RedBull Rampage '08

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
RedBull Rampage '08
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
can someone tell me at what time does it start? I would relly like to see it live on freecaster but I don`t know the time schedule, and because of the time gap between USA and Europe probably it will be in the middle of the night..

Thanks

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
romaniuk is outCry

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
bougs wrote:
romaniuk is outCry

What???

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
bougs wrote:
romaniuk is outCry

But there is still the possibility of Bender entering in, on his not yet seen Ellesworth Dare!

Remember, it ain't over 'til the Bender hucks.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
dingus wrote:
bougs wrote:
romaniuk is outCry

What???

ya man, he messed up his knee and u know for him to be ou its bad cuz hes the toughest in the sport

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:47 Quote
Where is a place where i can check all bikes setup of players?

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
bougs wrote:
romaniuk is outCry

But there is still the possibility of Bender entering in, on his not yet seen Ellesworth Dare!

Remember, it ain't over 'til the Bender hucks.

that would be super sweet,the legend riding the rampage again would be awesomeBeer .

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
bougs wrote:
dingus wrote:
bougs wrote:
romaniuk is outCry

What???

ya man, he messed up his knee and u know for him to be ou its bad cuz hes the toughest in the sport

steve toughest in the sport? what?

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:15 Quote
stryke wrote:
bougs wrote:
dingus wrote:

What???

I think Bender is much tougther than Steve,i mean that men broke every bone in he's body and i remember he's in the top 25 off most toughest guy's in america

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
is tyler klassen in rampage 08?

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
i think he stopt biking since we havn't heard from him any more.He is no where to be found

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
fantaman wrote:
stryke wrote:
bougs wrote:

I think Bender is much tougther than Steve,i mean that men broke every bone in he's body and i remember he's in the top 25 off most toughest guy's in america

Has any one here heard of style? In skiing/snowboarding we would refer to bender as a "Hucker" which is far from a complement. Romniuk is a true pioneer in the sport and should be very respected for the falls he has overcome and the progression he has brought to the sport.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
fantaman wrote:
stryke wrote:

Has any one here heard of style? In skiing/snowboarding we would refer to bender as a "Hucker" which is far from a complement. Romniuk is a true pioneer in the sport and should be very respected for the falls he has overcome and the progression he has brought to the sport.

Bender is known as a hucker. I don't think you should be trying to style a HUGE drop, or gap. It takes balls for what Bender does. Romo is a good biker though too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010040
Mobile Version of Website