Powered by Outside

2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 16:43 Quote
Chalie079 wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
Kona-rob wrote:
when people come to ours they always ask us if the dog is safe, if i start shouting he starts barking and going mad
Haha , I dont see the point in smaller dogs . They bark but they aren't much of a problem to burglars . We've actually trained it against thieves , if you wear any gloves , hat , hoody or anything that covers your face she snarls and glares her teeth Razz

Halloween must be fun at your house.
Where i live, we have 4 at most :L half of them are smackheads that wear binbags so they can buy a tenners of bud :L . Once when i was like 10 i knocked on this house with my older brother down the road from where we live and the guy shouted " Come in! " rather than actually answering the door ...

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 16:56 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
Chalie079 wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
Haha , I dont see the point in smaller dogs . They bark but they aren't much of a problem to burglars . We've actually trained it against thieves , if you wear any gloves , hat , hoody or anything that covers your face she snarls and glares her teeth Razz

Where i live, we have 4 at most :L half of them are smackheads that wear binbags so they can buy a tenners of bud :L . Once when i was like 10 i knocked on this house with my older brother down the road from where we live and the guy shouted " Come in! " rather than actually answering the door ...

You were hoping he had candy..........

Did he?

lol

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 16:57 Quote
Chalie079 wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
Chalie079 wrote:

You were hoping he had candy..........

Did he?

lol
Actually , we walked off then he opened the door screaming abuse down the street then ran up to us , said sorry and gave us £2 each . hahahaha

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 23:36 Quote
My dog is useless. She's a gun dog but literally the softest thing ever. She was semi webbed feet for swimming - scared of water. Scared of the dark. Doesn't like cold.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 11:05 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
Chalie079 wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:

Sounds like a pedophile to me. I bet he was just around the corner with his frying pan ready to smash your heads in and rape the shit out of you. Then he realised you were probs about to go get the cops so he gave you £2. Cool.

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 11:36 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
Chalie079 wrote:

Sounds like a pedophile to me. I bet he was just around the corner with his frying pan ready to smash your heads in and rape the shit out of you. Then he realised you were probs about to go get the cops so he gave you £2. Cool.

And hoped you came back next year.

Posted: Nov 15, 2011 at 3:12 Quote
i keep my bike in my liveing room best my wife is my best defence if someone trys nickin it lol

Posted: Nov 15, 2011 at 4:37 Quote
^this is hilarious

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008519
Mobile Version of Website