Powered by Outside

Best 26" Dj Bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Best 26" Dj Bike
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 12:48 Quote
ForTKNoX101 wrote:
why is it all DJ bikes dont have front brakes??

Personal prefferance, weight savings, trends. Depends on who you ask, or their style of riding. Thats like asking why street riders run no brakes. Not all dont run brakes, I run a brake. But I ride a MTB on street.

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 13:09 Quote
ForTKNoX101 wrote:

You don't need them. You can I'd you want but there isn't realy a use for them, unless you do nose stalls in which case in replacement of the front brake you can just do what is called a foot jam. Where you 'jam' your foot in between were the fork and wheel meet

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 13:09 Quote
ride-dartmoor wrote:
ForTKNoX101 wrote:

You don't need them. You can I'd you want but there isn't realy a use for them, unless you do nose stalls in which case in replacement of the front brake you can just do what is called a foot jam. Where you 'jam' your foot in between were the fork and wheel meet

If you want**

Posted: Jan 28, 2012 at 19:45 Quote
Best bike is the one you like and ride, cheersBeer

Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 0:30 Quote
can you put bmx chains on dj bikes? and what are the best hydraulic disk brakes you can get for a dj?

Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 0:58 Quote
You can put any chain on but ild advise against half link chains. Also most people argue that hydraulic is pointless for dj. The best hydraulic is probably the lightest as you dont need the extra power the bigger brakes give you. Also best bike. DMR 898 Wink tup

Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 10:48 Quote
alrightSmile then what are the best diskbrakes for one, i would probrably just have a rear one

Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 16:24 Quote
It's a long running argument. Best search the forum for best disk brakes or something. There are loads of threads with a lot of useful information an opinions.

Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 19:56 Quote
Paul7189 wrote:
You can put any chain on but ild advise against half link chains.

Why? I'm having no issues with the half link chain on my dmr.

Deity Cryptkeeper
Transition TOP
NS Suburban Dirt

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016044
Mobile Version of Website