Dorado.

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 19:19 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
querynotfound wrote:
What fork is that? It looks like an Intend except for the stantion guards

Dorado.

Yes, limited edition Dorado.

Posted: May 6, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
Could anyone tell me what BB I need for my 2013 Tues? Don’t know much about press fit - it has a 24mm spindle Zee fitted

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
tops5 wrote:
Could anyone tell me what BB I need for my 2013 Tues? Don’t know much about press fit - it has a 24mm spindle Zee fitted

Pressfit BB with 83mm shell, that has an internal diameter of 46mm.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 5:41 Quote
I started writing a long term review of my Tues 29, which I received two weeks ago. Not much content for now, but I'll add more as the season goes on. Perhaps this is helpful for anybody considering this bike.

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/Andy-FFM/blog/yt-tues-29-cf-pro-long-term-review.html

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 23:30 Quote
Andy-FFM wrote:
I started writing a long term review of my Tues 29, which I received two weeks ago. Not much content for now, but I'll add more as the season goes on. Perhaps this is helpful for anybody considering this bike.

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/Andy-FFM/blog/yt-tues-29-cf-pro-long-term-review.html

Great, thanks! Have you gotten to ride it much yet? Curious if this 29er is a pure race bike or if it’d make for a fun park bike. I’d just get the 27 but I’m tall so the 29er is being strongly considered.

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 3:44 Quote
@ Andy: Post a message here if you update the review. It's a nice read!

I dont think that between two same basic designs bike there is a huge difference between 27,5 and 29. Less of a difference then comparing between brands their DH bikes. As some designs feel more planted and others more poppy, etc.

Personally I don't understand so much what people mean with a fun park bike. Actually I do know what it means, but more that I almost never see someone in a bikepark who would notice the difference significantly. Most people don't whip 90 degree or do backflips on jump lines on big bikes. Those guys are benefiting from smaller wheels probably the most.

But even most regular park riders will do the natural rooty and rocky trails as well, and less roll over resistance would be probably a bigger advantage, compared to any negatives (like slightly less angle on your whip etc).
So I would say: If you are tall, and/or got long legs, you don't have to worry much about hitting that rear tyre a lot.

I'm still on a 27,5 Tues, but would probably bought the 29er now I given the choice, I just see it as part of developing geometry. Same like that bikes got longer, a lot where concerned that those wouldn't turn at all. But I believe average reach went up by 50mm last decade and most are riding faster then ever.

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 7:39 Quote
Camstyn wrote:
Great, thanks! Have you gotten to ride it much yet? Curious if this 29er is a pure race bike or if it’d make for a fun park bike. I’d just get the 27 but I’m tall so the 29er is being strongly considered.

I have 5 full downhill days on it so far. Some quick impressions: As far as jumps are concerned, it definitely makes for a fun park bike. I still need to adapt in tighter corners/berms though. I don't think it would be an issue on those wide park berms like on A-Line, however I haven't ridden a track like this while I had the bike.

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 7:43 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
@ Andy: Post a message here if you update the review. It's a nice read!

I'm still on a 27,5 Tues, but would probably bought the 29er now I given the choice, I just see it as part of developing geometry. Same like that bikes got longer, a lot where concerned that those wouldn't turn at all. But I believe average reach went up by 50mm last decade and most are riding faster then ever.

Thanks, will do! I agree with most of what you wrote but I think that we might now be reaching a point where some bikes may not be workings as well on certain older, tighter tracks. Bikes have been changing, but so have some trails.

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 8:30 Quote
I bought a propain rage aluminium but found its too short for me and Ive had issues with the company. I'm 1m95 so I'll get the largest size without a doubt but should I go 27.5 or 29? My last dh bike was a 26 and I'm thinking getting a big bike like the Tues could work better for me with big wheels. Although there's a sale on the 27.5 at the moment. Any opinions? I've been told the rear suspension performs quite differently from compared to on other frames, and seems to work less well at keeping the bike planted and dealing with head on impacts, any opinions on how the bike feels?

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 9:19 Quote
Anyone know if the gx dh derailleur on the tues AL is short or mid cage?

Thanks

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 15:19 Quote
Anyone else had brake bleed issues with their 2018+ With the TRP’s? First ride on my new 19 Pro Race, first my front brake got really spongy where I was pulling the lever all the way to the bar, turned the dial all the way in to adjust it out and then it firmed up again and I had to adjust it back out. Second park lap I lost my rear brakes, had to pump the lever to get them back and they were spongy the rest of the way down.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019906
Mobile Version of Website