Powered by Outside

Why do some people hate norcos?

PB Forum :: Norco
Why do some people hate norcos?
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
well my kona stuff i find it nice and solid and good for dj. i used to own specialized p2 and i thinks it too lite that it feels like toy.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
cmorebikes wrote:
laan71 wrote:
tommcd wrote:
I just dont understand why people hate norcos
the only thing i find is that the specs could be better

well my oppion is they suck just cuz im not a fan of nork
all there bikes are shit. norco mass produces all of their bikes. all of the frames are prettymuch exactly the same just a diffrent color or a fork and like $1000 more expencive. norco over prices all of their bikes and they all break. its not worth buying one unless you acctually spend money (like 3-4000$) and get the team DH. (wich is acctually spec'd by the noco team so its okay) thats why i dont like norco. i prefer transition cuz they DONT make (say 200 bigfoots) they ONLY make them when they get orderd. so its put together by a person (not some robot) and wont break

srsly where DO you get your info??? LOL every single bike company mass produces there crap in china or Taiwan or god know knows where. Don't post crap thats based on your assumptions, it misleads people that are gullible enough to believe anything posted on the this site and just perpetuates such ignorant thought. If you don't have facts, don't post imo.

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
there are people that dislike different companies. Theres always threads about why people hate kona or whatever.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
lajkonik wrote:
cmorebikes wrote:
laan71 wrote:

well my oppion is they suck just cuz im not a fan of nork
all there bikes are shit. norco mass produces all of their bikes. all of the frames are prettymuch exactly the same just a diffrent color or a fork and like $1000 more expencive. norco over prices all of their bikes and they all break. its not worth buying one unless you acctually spend money (like 3-4000$) and get the team DH. (wich is acctually spec'd by the noco team so its okay) thats why i dont like norco. i prefer transition cuz they DONT make (say 200 bigfoots) they ONLY make them when they get orderd. so its put together by a person (not some robot) and wont break

srsly where DO you get your info??? LOL every single bike company mass produces there crap in china or Taiwan or god know knows where. Don't post crap thats based on your assumptions, it misleads people that are gullible enough to believe anything posted on the this site and just perpetuates such ignorant thought. If you don't have facts, don't post imo.

When i was in Whistler i was talking to the norco team mechanic and he told me that they where made in Taiwan.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
thats cus there alot cheaper to build the frames over there. if the frame was built in canada it would be alot more $$$

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
the way i see it is that norco also makes family bikes. they have a little kid line up and the 200$ xc bike that anybody can afford. i think it's these low quality bikes that people normally see and assume that all of norco's bikes suck. if norco stopped making these lower quality bikes and only stuck to expensive bikes they would loss alot of buisness. i bought a used 03 aline frame and built it up. it hasent broken or cracked anywhere. i've had no issues. nothing on it is stock (and i mean nothing) and it works perfectly for me. i have owned a kona stinky, i didn't like it but im not about to diss kona for it. it wasent for me. And for all you people on here who diss a bike brand and havent owned 2-3 of their bikes and had similar results with all of them, don't talk smack about that brand. theres a reason why norco and kona are used in rental fleets.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:49 Quote
rockymountainbiker97 wrote:
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
these threads are useless...

i second that i dont get why people start these
i therd that

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
like i dont diss konas there good
and yeah like i have an atomik there pretty sick

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
bike25 wrote:
rockymountainbiker97 wrote:
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
these threads are useless...

i second that i dont get why people start these
i therd that

i fourth that. therds like these are stupid and pointless because everyone has a different opinion. so why does it matter wether people hate a certain brand or not?

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 4:07 Quote
devinciandfox wrote:
lajkonik wrote:
cmorebikes wrote:

When i was in Whistler i was talking to the norco team mechanic and he told me that they where made in Taiwan.

your not telling me anything new, and no where in my post did I try to say otherwise

FL
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 4:24 Quote
i love my norco to bits, its such a awsome downhill and huck bike, i know alot of you may hate me for this but i would actually probably pick it over my friends sunday which is built to a similar spec

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 4:40 Quote
Someone has to get pick on and it can be any brand.
We all do it, take the test.

How Cool Were You In High School

This is a pretty cool test, check it out.

This test is based on how cool you were in high school--what crowd you ran with, etc., it's pretty accurate.
You may want to send it to your friends to see if they've changed.
LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE A COOL PERSON:

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 5:08 Quote
maybe because they break so fast ?

when i was biking in Sun Peaks i saw 3 brand new broken Norcos in one day, and there were not more than 15 riders in the whole park Wink

photo

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 5:31 Quote
another one
photo

a broken norco 4x,

and a second broken norco shore

photo

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 5:49 Quote
caz ther shit and every 1 has them

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015068
Mobile Version of Website