Powered by Outside

Loop Creator

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 7:50 Quote
or you could buy a Garmin

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 1:33 Quote
I'm on android using an HTC Desire

I'm using Everytrail which is great for suggested routes from other people.
Cardiotrainer which hooks up to a bluetooth heart monitor but works without if need be
and
Bikehub which is BRILLIANT its a tom tom for bike routes, footpaths etc so you can pick "fastest" "quietest" routes

Posted: May 20, 2011 at 17:38 Quote
allsportgps is another app/site that works very well. Its free for android gives you a map of where you rode along with all kinds of stats etc.

Posted: Sep 18, 2011 at 13:09 Quote
For Nokia users, there is Sports Tracker. I believe they have it out for Android now as well. Works very well and uses open bike map.
Mark

Posted: Sep 27, 2011 at 13:52 Quote
any blackberry users try adidas micoach its free and really good gives you the map elevation,speed considering its free its really usefultup

Posted: Sep 28, 2011 at 4:16 Quote
Google maps also gives you a chart like this:

photo

Posted: Sep 28, 2011 at 14:09 Quote
i was trying to start a new post but im computer illiterate. does anyone know anything about red zoom hb 850 dydraulic brakes with a 160mm disc i cant find any reviews. any information regarding the latter will be greatly appreciated.

-josh

Posted: Nov 15, 2011 at 5:38 Quote
Thanks bigbluebike - this is one that works. I do have Tracklogs (memorymap was`nt user-friendly) but this is better. The maps are clearer and its a lot easier to plot a route.
Was it bigjif who thought that you cannot save routes? I would like to point out that you can - you just upload the route and save it as a gpx file and start this programme to open it.

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 18:34 Quote
i use strava.. which is really good. you can see other people's rides and times and avg speed on specific segments...

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 19:48 Quote
As do I --- Strava is a great app...works well on my cheap android....Only been using it for about a month but wish I would have heard about it long ago!!!
renzo1320 wrote:
i use strava.. which is really good. you can see other people's rides and times and avg speed on specific segments...

Posted: May 1, 2013 at 11:43 Quote
For Windows Phone there's an app called GeoMeterPro. You can download maps from Bing, Google, OpenCycle; create tracks; import and export gpx files.. It works very well.
You just need to find a handlebar mount for your phone and you have something close to a garmin for 10% the price. Smile

Posted: Aug 24, 2013 at 9:13 Quote
use a garmin 800 worth buying if your into xc and long unknown ride plot as you go an so on or can plot on garminconnect.com before you ride upload an off you go

Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 11:21 Quote
I use viewranger for iphone. You can plan routs on your pc and upload. Routs and maps are cheaper than memorymap and the interface is so much better. There is a free version with all accessories to try.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018131
Mobile Version of Website