Powered by Outside

Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
Posted: Mar 20, 2021 at 17:22 Quote
Looks sweet. I wish I had a bunch of land to build on. My 5 acres of flat land doesn't cut it Frown

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2021 at 18:00 Quote
p-m-z wrote:
Looks sweet. I wish I had a bunch of land to build on. My 5 acres of flat land doesn't cut it Frown

Dirt jumps/pump track!

Posted: Mar 20, 2021 at 18:07 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
p-m-z wrote:

Dirt jumps/pump track!

Definitely, I've got flat swamp to deal with, but a little creativity goes a long way.

Posted: Mar 20, 2021 at 20:21 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
p-m-z wrote:

Dirt jumps/pump track!

Dad won't let me. At least I have a hilly build spot 2 miles away.

Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 13:25 Quote
A few pics of a couple trails ive been working on the past few weeks. One is a rake n ride blue line and the other is a black dh track. Really lucky to have permission to build dh stuff on some private property with good dirt.

photo
photo
photo
photo

Gram accnt: @nwa_dh_revolution

Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 15:39 Quote
Really nice spot man, lovely dirt and cool feaure rocks, and legal !

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 18:46 Quote
Looks great, and pretty cool land owner too. Keep sending us pics as it progresses

Posted: Jul 2, 2021 at 17:37 Quote
Thanks! Plenty of boatsized rocks to use which is great.

Heres a fresh left from the other day

photo

Arkansas, USA
@nwa_dh_revolution

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 16:05 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:

photo

Arkansas, USA
@nwa_dh_revolution

The lines look great given this is private and hand-dig only, but my one wish is that the up-slope cut was twice as high/deep, and the tread just a bit wider, mostly for long term stability. Depending on use these berms may develop a high rut in the fill section and then wash out.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 21:46 Quote
Tarka wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:

photo

Arkansas, USA
@nwa_dh_revolution

The lines look great given this is private and hand-dig only, but my one wish is that the up-slope cut was twice as high/deep, and the tread just a bit wider, mostly for long term stability. Depending on use these berms may develop a high rut in the fill section and then wash out.
Thanks! Your definitely right. After a few test runs berm felt tight when riding and ride line was getting nervously high on the ride surface.. upslope has since been dug deeper and berm made taller/steeper/extended.

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 12:27 Quote
Hi guys, does anyone have any recommendations for a good trail saw (preferably holstered or folding) because I snap the blade on my old one and thought it is probably a good idea asking people who know

Posted: Oct 11, 2021 at 23:22 Quote
https://www.amazon.de/Fiskars-feststehendem-Kunststoff-Köcher-Sägeblattlänge-Stahl-Sägeblatt/dp/B0039U5V7K/ref=asc_df_B0039U5V7K/?tag=googshopde-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=273320169282&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13406879545444114731&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9042153&hvtargid=pla-455281110134&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

You can‘t go wrong with these ones!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033038
Mobile Version of Website