Powered by Outside

Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 29, 2021 at 16:49 Quote
Any okanagers have an old(er) dual crown like a 888 kicking around they want to sell?

The bike I got for my wife has a drop off dual crown but would like to get something a bit smoother but dont want to break the bank if she doesnt ride much

Posted: Jun 29, 2021 at 16:57 Quote
Wes-Barber wrote:
Any okanagers have an old(er) dual crown like a 888 kicking around they want to sell?

The bike I got for my wife has a drop off dual crown but would like to get something a bit smoother but dont want to break the bank if she doesnt ride much

I have a boxxer but it is attached to a 2013 Kona Operator ... its a tank though. Interest in the whole thing?

Posted: Jun 29, 2021 at 17:14 Quote
1partatatime wrote:
Wes-Barber wrote:

I have a boxxer but it is attached to a 2013 Kona Operator ... its a tank though. Interest in the whole thing?

Just bought her a Devinici that seems great for her, the fork is just super.. blah

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2021 at 17:07 Quote
Any Penticton locals doing shuttles or hikes want to meet some random?
I don't know anyone who rides. Been at this for only a few years but I'm already into the double black stuff (or at least what 3 Blind calls dbl black). Getting kind of bored riding by myself, and having a buddy to call the paramedic is probably a good idea should something happen.
Joined PACA and helped fix Flow Coaster last fall, but they don't email very often about any events. What to do.

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 9:34 Quote
Hi all,

I was planning to ride Rattlesnake Mountain yesterday in Summerland, but noticed the access is private driveway... but it seems most (if not everyone) starts from there. Anyone have some beta on accessing Rattlesnake Mountain trails off Garnet Valley Rd? Does the landowner not mind bikers there?

Thanks!

Jeremy

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 14:38 Quote
jerschwab wrote:
Hi all,

I was planning to ride Rattlesnake Mountain yesterday in Summerland, but noticed the access is private driveway... but it seems most (if not everyone) starts from there. Anyone have some beta on accessing Rattlesnake Mountain trails off Garnet Valley Rd? Does the landowner not mind bikers there?

Thanks!

Jeremy

All of the access points to Rattlesnake are privately owned (or locked gates), so you have to know one of the landowners and ask permission. The main one that most people use is a mountain biker who built a bunch of the trails up there. Send me a note and I can get you his number.

Posted: Aug 27, 2022 at 18:35 Quote
Spam #6

I apologize for spammimg, please keep a couple eyes out for these missing people. They are relatives of one of my friends.

A friends Cousins. I m going to be spamming the Canadian threads with this please don t kill me... P.S. Not a joke.

Posted: Mar 24, 2023 at 19:24 Quote
you guys have anything ridable out your way?

Posted: Mar 25, 2023 at 19:15 Quote
Lower elevation south facing aspects are okay. Trails are thawing and still pretty soft in most places, still snow at higher elevations.

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 19:33 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
you guys have anything ridable out your way?

Short answer. Hardly anything worth it.

Mice. Nothing worth visiting, just slop and mess unless you know where to find that one single rock line.
Campbell. Only from the south end, private property entrance.
Carmi. Under heavy snow.
Skaha Bluffs. Still officially closes post-fire but lots of shade and snow.
Wiltse. Delicate mud all the way up that nobody wants to lose.
xxxxxx. All time conditions, so good right now. tup

Posted: Mar 18, 2024 at 19:54 Quote
Fantasy League : Penticton

https://www.pinkbike.com/contest/fantasy/dh/?joinleagueid=20120
password "mice" (for now) just to keep it local

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.049924
Mobile Version of Website