PB Forum :: Giant
Giant Reign 29er 2020
Posted: Sep 11, 2022 at 14:25 Quote
AmmarKhaiat wrote:
Hi
Did anyone try to adjust the head angle ? I wonder if there is a headset kit

"I really dont u derstand much in headsets"
I have a 29er and i jjst want to make it a degree slacker

I Ride a Works Components in my Trance. Think it will work in the Reign also.

Does anyone ride a RS Superdeluxe Coil in the Reign? Will it work with the rebound knob?

Posted: Oct 2, 2022 at 2:33 Quote
I've just heard that next gen Reign may have 180mm rear wheel travel, mullet setup (only?) and might be compatible with triple crown fork Eek
That reminds me Faith or Glory FR Cool

Posted: Oct 2, 2022 at 7:43 Quote
frango wrote:
I've just heard that next gen Reign may have 180mm rear wheel travel, mullet setup (only?) and might be compatible with triple crown fork Eek
Thank reminds me Faith or Glory FR Cool

Maybe a new Faith?

Posted: Oct 2, 2022 at 22:40 Quote
Check out this movie from last EWS in Loudenvielle, France.
You can see Youn riding carbon Reign while Mckay still rocking aluminum prototype
https://fb.watch/fWbl4SH0yd/

Posted: Oct 2, 2022 at 22:44 Quote
Id ride giant bikes but i just cant stand their Warranty proccess. The local Giant dealer is also a W....anchor

Hopefully with the incoming reign we see a better warranty replacement idea

Posted: Oct 16, 2022 at 11:00 Quote
So my 2021 Float X2 has blown up for the 2nd time now. Meaning, it's got air in the oil.

First time it happened, warranty was incredibly amazing and it took about 3 to 4 days to ship to Portugal from Spain, get serviced (not replaced or fixed though) and shipped back to me. I don't complain, was super smooth and fast, but it didn't last a year so there's clearly a design issue somewhere.

Just FYI guys.

Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 21:20 Quote
It's here... Smile
https://www.giant-bicycles.com/global/newreign
How do you like it...?

Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 21:23 Quote
Its a giant, itll work well.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2022 at 13:22 Quote
frango wrote:
It's here... Smile
How do you like it...?

I wonder if I can order just the rocker and rear triangle to fit onto my 2020 Giant Reign Advanced Pro? I would love to have the ability to run it as a mixed wheel setup.

Posted: Jan 21, 2023 at 22:45 Quote
davidle03 wrote:
frango wrote:
It's here... Smile
How do you like it...?

I wonder if I can order just the rocker and rear triangle to fit onto my 2020 Giant Reign Advanced Pro? I would love to have the ability to run it as a mixed wheel setup.

Hahaha i was thinking the same
. I have a regin sx 2022

I was like oke i will wait for someone to try it if it works ill buy the rear end since i already bought a 62.5 stroke shock for it

Posted: Jan 21, 2023 at 23:06 Quote
does anyone have a ETA on the 2023 reign? im curious to how it pedals, Id like to commit to buying one as a do-it-all.

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 8:52 Quote
Hello, I will my 2020 adv pro M soon, I have a rs super deluxe ultimate 205x65mm coil shock, Will I be okay? Is it not a bad thing to have it? Im afraid I will blow its travel, I am 67 kg guy and my coil rate is 300x57.5-65mm?

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 13:03 Quote
Markjoelando wrote:
Hello, I will my 2020 adv pro M soon, I have a rs super deluxe ultimate 205x65mm coil shock, Will I be okay? Is it not a bad thing to have it? Im afraid I will blow its travel, I am 67 kg guy and my coil rate is 300x57.5-65mm?

I don't think you can run 65mm stroke on a medium frame without interference somewhere. The stroke limiter is a ring so you'll need to disassemble the shock to install as far as I know.

I think Rockshox label their coils in a reasonable way so that if it says 65mm on it it's good for a 65mm shock and will definitely be fine if you use a 5mm stroke limiter.

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2023 at 23:55 Quote
Hey
One querstion about rear suspension on our Reigns 29"
I am running a Reign 2 29" 2021. I have change charger on my Yari to RC 2.1 and put a Super Deluxe Select + on the rear. Now i bought a Megneg and i like to know if someone is running a Megneg on their bikes and what setup did you run? At this moment i'm running this setup: No spacers in + chamber and 3 bands in - chamber with 220psi . I have 80kg
I want that bike feels a bit more plush over the rocky and rooty sections and on a small bumps.
TNX for answers

Posted: Feb 25, 2023 at 3:48 Quote
Does anyone know what size is the buttom bracket of the regin sx 2022 for shimano press fit
I think it should be same for all models 2022 but i dont know the dimenssions .. if anyone could help

Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011023
Mobile Version of Website