Powered by Outside

POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*
Posted: Aug 22, 2016 at 20:55 Quote
photo

Please give feedback, thanks! Snowshoe WV Pro GRT 2016

Posted: Aug 23, 2016 at 15:46 Quote
i'm pleased with the way these two images turned out. throwing them up to see if they contend for a shot at POD. @mattwragg, i am interested to hear your thoughts on these as well when you get around to it. thank you.
photo
photo

Posted: Sep 1, 2016 at 9:27 Quote
Here is a photo I took at Big Bear's Snow Summit of rider Lane Killian. I am open to any feedback on the image.
Thanks, Bryce Dean

Through the Trees

Posted: Sep 4, 2016 at 1:48 Quote
Hi Matt, throwing in another 2 photos in the mix for POD consideration. Many thanks, Luke

The last minute or so before the sun dips below the horizon can produce some really amazing light with the colours changing by the second. This ended up being the perfect time to ride the ridges of the Mahia area New Zealand in late May. Having the dying Autumn sun create a virtual track of light to follow is a pretty crazy experience. Glad we brought head torches for the ride back though...
  The last minute or so before the sun dips below the horizon can produce some really amazing light, with the colours changing by the second. This ended up being the perfect time to ride the ridges of the Mahia area, New Zealand in late May. Having the dying Autumn sun create a virtual track of light to follow is a pretty crazy experience. Glad we brought head torches for the ride back though...

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2016 at 16:09 Quote
Just got a beautiful shot last weekend in Copper Harbor, MI. Please take a look! Thanks Smile
Sweet shot my buddy Will got of me riding the bottom of The Flow in Copper Harbor on 8 2 16 during the golden hour.

-Keagan

O+
Posted: Sep 7, 2016 at 8:49 Quote
First time poster, see below for image.

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 at 8:54 Quote
Hi, Matt!

I would like to hear somme feedback on this shot! Thanks!

The last riders enjoyed the best views of the Pimampiro valley.
  The last riders enjoyed the best views of the Pimampiro valley.

O+
Posted: Sep 7, 2016 at 9:04 Quote
Misty amp Foggy September 5th. My son Jonathan ready for the descent

The forest at Sumas Mountain in Abbotsford on Monday was like another world with the fog and mist - ready for a great descent.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2016 at 17:36 Quote
I'm pretty happy with this photo. Thought I'd submit it for consideration.
Joss Peak hike-a-bike on a blustery day featuring sun rain snow and everything in between.

Posted: Sep 14, 2016 at 12:31 Quote
Hi Matt

Thanks for your feedback, heres a few more for POD consideration. Taken over the course of deep summer photo challenge whilst assisting/editing for Tommy. Cheers

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Sep 20, 2016 at 15:09 Quote
Sick Mick Hannah suicide over the last 40 foot gap jump at the bottom of the RedBull Hardline.
A shot of mine from the weekend at the RedBull Hardline in North Wales. SickMick Hannah sending the last 40' double! any feedback would be really appreciated

Posted: Sep 22, 2016 at 5:44 Quote
photo

not sure if this POD worthy but would love feedback..

Posted: Sep 25, 2016 at 19:55 Quote
Fall riding is here

Some feed back would be sweet!

Cheers,
Adison.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025152
Mobile Version of Website