Powered by Outside

Show off your Norco!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show off your Norco!
Posted: Aug 9, 2021 at 14:20 Quote
millsr4 wrote:
Ba1rog wrote:
2016 Norco Sight, cracked the frame on B line in Whistler. This brand is a joke tbh, I was not even riding hard the bike ...

I guess the sight is a XC bike.

You sir, are the joke... Maybe if this frame was a year or two old you would have a point but even then manufacturing defects still happen from time to time. It also doesn't look like this particular frame has lived the most pampered life so...

I barely ride it on the trails, the third time I brought it to Whistler it cracked and I was chilling not even doing A line or Dirt Merchant. I had old Scott G-zero, Genius, Ransom, Gambler. I did nasty and big jumps with them never had a crack and they are 5 years + . Why when I heard about cracked frame it is always Norco ? I know at least 5 person who cracked a Norco.

That is unacceptable it is a 5 years old frame. BTW I had to sand the frame to see if it was a real crack or just the paint. Plus I put tons of frame protection to avoid impact on my frame.

Posted: Sep 2, 2021 at 2:02 Quote
Out of interest, anyone know where i can get spare parts (or equivalent/compatible) for Norco frame (Fluid FS 2019) in Europe/Online?

Posted: Sep 2, 2021 at 3:10 Quote
Best of luck with that pal. Took me a couple of months to get a frame spare from Norco directly. I am aware Tredz (based in UK) have recently been made the UK point of contact for frame spares.

Norco have a distributor map on their website, so if there is someone closer to yourself, thats worth a look.

Posted: Sep 2, 2021 at 3:35 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
Best of luck with that pal. Took me a couple of months to get a frame spare from Norco directly. I am aware Tredz (based in UK) have recently been made the UK point of contact for frame spares.

Norco have a distributor map on their website, so if there is someone closer to yourself, thats worth a look.

Thank you mate!

I'm just curious about that information because in the near future i want a new paint job on my frame and if i required to change some frame spare is good to know where i can find.

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2021 at 14:50 Quote
Here's my 2021 Norco Sight.
Build up as a frame kit. Coil front and rear, with Push ACS3, handmade wheels, custom decals. Chromag and Hope parts. And I had to go with the full chrome cockpit. I just love it.
I'm very happy with how it rides. Such a fun and efficient bike.

2021 Norco Sight. Custom build. Handbuild wheels coil front and rear. Custom decals. Such a fun machine So impressed with the geometry.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 3:04 Quote
Stralov wrote:
Here's my 2021 Norco Sight.
Build up as a frame kit. Coil front and rear, with Push ACS3, handmade wheels, custom decals. Chromag and Hope parts. And I had to go with the full chrome cockpit. I just love it.
I'm very happy with how it rides. Such a fun and efficient bike.

2021 Norco Sight. Custom build. Handbuild wheels coil front and rear. Custom decals. Such a fun machine So impressed with the geometry.

photo

photo

photo

photo

So nice! Where did you get the stickers for the frame?

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 4:21 Quote
Hey, I ordered them from lane6riders here in Germany (www.lane6riders.de)
Those are custom made. The Headbadge is made as a vector image by me and sent to L6R.
I am very pleased with the result, too.

Posted: Jan 14, 2022 at 12:52 Quote
New bars, stem, cranks, dropper post, and tires.

Changes from stock - Fork raised from 130mm to 140mm - Brakes upgraded with SLX levers metallic pads and 180 203 rotors - Bike Yoke Revive 160mm dropper post - Raceface Turbine 170mm cranks - Renthal 50mm Apex stem 31.8 clamp dia - Renthal 40mm rise Fatbar Lite handlebars - 2.4 Maxxis Dissector EXO Maxx Terra rear tire - 2.5 Maxxis Assegai EXO Maxx Grip front tire

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 7:34 Quote
Norco vps a line downhill 2006

Best bike evar ❤️

https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/22628008/

https://youtu.be/VSpzyMi-fc0

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 2:37 Quote
photo

My Norco Fluid FS 29er, Custom Paint Job.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2022 at 12:50 Quote
So, randomly picked up this 2023 Optic C1 factory build with XTR drivetrain and E13 carbon cranks. My LBS started carrying them this year, only C1 they will get apparently. The blue in person is insane, its just as intense as the pics, with a lot of pearl up close.

I swapped out the dropper (Bike Yoke), dropper lever (Wolf Tooth), stem (Industry Nine), seat (SQ Lab 611) and wheelset (NOBL TR33).

Overall, saved 2.5 pounds! Weighs in right at 29.5 pounds with pedals and sealant. F**K YEAH!

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2022 at 15:01 Quote
al-syd wrote:
Drive side in because I'm stoked on the new rotors and pads!

photo

Hey, there are a few of us on here that prefer non-drive side pics. Drool

Seriously though, badass bike!

Posted: Oct 3, 2022 at 16:07 Quote
millsr4 wrote:
Here is my new 2020 Norco Fluid FS 1! I made a few little mods right away but nothing crazy and I'm loving it so far!

2020 Norco Fluid FS 1 - fork travel increased from 130mm to 140mm - brake rotor sizes increased to 203 front 180 rear with metallic pads

A lot has changed in the 2.5 years since I got this bike... at this point the only original parts are the rear shock and rear wheel. If you haven't ever ridden a 120/140 bike with a head tube angle under 64* you definitely should!

Small 2020 Norco Fluid FS1
120mm/140mm travel, Mullet, 63.5* HTA, 75*STA, 348mm BB, 1150mm wheelbase
Fox 34 Performance
TRP Quadiem brakes
Bikeyoke Revive seatpost
Raceface Turbine cranks
Renthal bars & stem
Shimano 12s Deore derailleur & XT shifter
Maxxis 2.4 Dissector & DHRII EXO+ tires

Size small frame 120mm 140mm travel Mullet 63.5 HTA 75 STA TRP Quadiem brakes Bikeyoke Revive seatpost Raceface Turbine cranks Renthal bars stem Shimano 12s Deore derailleur XT shifter Maxxis 2.4 Dissector DHRII EXO tires
Size small frame 120mm 140mm travel Mullet 63.5 HTA 75 STA TRP Quadiem brakes Bikeyoke Revive seatpost Raceface Turbine cranks Renthal bars stem Shimano 12s Deore derailleur XT shifter Maxxis 2.4 Dissector DHRII EXO tires

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2022 at 21:03 Quote
I love the brown fluid! Almost bought one for my brother, but they wouldn't let bike shop employees purchase them with COVID ramping up.

Posted: Oct 8, 2022 at 15:13 Quote
jubs17 wrote:
I love the brown fluid! Almost bought one for my brother, but they wouldn't let bike shop employees purchase them with COVID ramping up.

Bummer... I grabbed this one about a week before they sold out for the year. It looks even better in person!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030798
Mobile Version of Website