Powered by Outside

2012 Giant Glory Thread

PB Forum :: Giant
2012 Giant Glory Thread
Posted: Aug 7, 2013 at 6:11 Quote
How do you do that? Something had to have been loose....

Posted: Aug 12, 2013 at 11:55 Quote
mitcht wrote:
Blacked out while riding down the sidewalk on a hill and hit a fire hydrant full speed went 20 feet plus and bike landed on the road

Posted: Aug 16, 2013 at 20:56 Quote
Alryt lads I hav got a medium 2011 glory an wanna upgrade cranks wat size saint cranks do I go for??? Any reply wud be appreciate thanks

O+
Posted: Aug 16, 2013 at 21:18 Quote
TheGoProClips wrote:
mitcht wrote:
Blacked out while riding down the sidewalk on a hill and hit a fire hydrant full speed went 20 feet plus and bike landed on the road

WTF!!!!!

Posted: Aug 16, 2013 at 21:19 Quote
TheGoProClips wrote:
mitcht wrote:

If you're blacking out while riding, maybe damaged chain stays aren't your biggest problem... Get checked out!

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 6:24 Quote
Dannyxix wrote:
Alryt lads I hav got a medium 2011 glory an wanna upgrade cranks wat size saint cranks do I go for??? Any reply wud be appreciate thanks

hey man, im running 170m/83mm saints on mine and there bang on Smile

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 11:50 Quote
mitcht wrote:
TheGoProClips wrote:
mitcht wrote:

If you're blacking out while riding, maybe damaged chain stays aren't your biggest problem... Get checked out!
I got checked out and they found nothing wrong so i have no clue living on the edge now :/

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 at 1:08 Quote
ironhorsealex wrote:
Dannyxix wrote:

And u have no probs with twating roots or rocks??

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 at 5:44 Quote
I ran 170's on my 2012 glory and never hit anything. If you have the choice though I'd get 165's because BB's keep getting lower and lower and a lot of bikes have to have 165's. I wouldn't want anything longer than 165 on my 2013 glory

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 at 9:31 Quote
hey man, im running 170m/83mm saints on mine and there bang on Smile [/Quote]

And u have no probs with twating roots or rocks??[/Quote]

Nope, you will clip rocks and that anyway but no more then normal

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 at 20:23 Quote
ironhorsealex wrote:

And u have no probs with twating roots or rocks??[/Quote]

Nope, you will clip rocks and that anyway but no more then normal[/Quote]

Cheers lads jus wasn't sure goin for full saint set up cranks , mech ,shifter in a month or so

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 at 2:52 Quote
Dannyxix wrote:
ironhorsealex wrote:

Nope, you will clip rocks and that anyway but no more then normal[/Quote]

Cheers lads jus wasn't sure goin for full saint set up cranks , mech ,shifter in a month or so[/Quote]

Definitely the way to go like, i'm running a 10 speed x9 and x7 shifter (they were cheap) and i'm yet to try them out properly but i still would've rather had said

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 at 21:34 Quote
ironhorsealex wrote:
Dannyxix wrote:
ironhorsealex wrote:

Cheers lads jus wasn't sure goin for full saint set up cranks , mech ,shifter in a month or so[/Quote]

Definitely the way to go like, i'm running a 10 speed x9 and x7 shifter (they were cheap) and i'm yet to try them out properly but i still would've rather had said[/Quote]

I had zee on my nukeproof an cudnt fault it like!!! Do u know Anyone selling any fox 40s for descent price?? Am upgrading spec an gunna get it sprayed stealth black

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 at 21:46 Quote
Dannyxix wrote:
ironhorsealex wrote:
Dannyxix wrote:

Cheers lads jus wasn't sure goin for full saint set up cranks , mech ,shifter in a month or so

Definitely the way to go like, i'm running a 10 speed x9 and x7 shifter (they were cheap) and i'm yet to try them out properly but i still would've rather had said[/Quote]

I had zee on my nukeproof an cudnt fault it like!!! Do u know Anyone selling any fox 40s for descent price?? Am upgrading spec an gunna get it sprayed stealth black[/Quote]please try and use correct grammar and spelling.

Posted: Sep 19, 2013 at 14:56 Quote
Hi all
Have just purchased a new 2012 Giant Glory frame. But tonite as i went to put my fox 40s on the lower crown post is to short. Do i have to buy a new bottom crown? Any help would be great.
Cheers Jack

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013224
Mobile Version of Website