The official COMMENCAL thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
The official COMMENCAL thread
Posted: Jul 14, 2021 at 12:19 Quote
Yo!
I'm building a 2021 Supreme DH and at a loss with finding cranksets. I've scoured the Commencal site but can't find a BB shell width.

Other than the Truvativ Descent cranks spec'd (Sram site only says DH width, not a mm width) what else are ya'll running?

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 10:18 Quote
Anyone know the maximum seatpost insertion depth for a 2020 Meta HT AM in size XL??

Trying to see if I can run a longer dropper.

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 6:18 Quote
djedwards225 wrote:
Yo!
I'm building a 2021 Supreme DH and at a loss with finding cranksets. I've scoured the Commencal site but can't find a BB shell width.

Other than the Truvativ Descent cranks spec'd (Sram site only says DH width, not a mm width) what else are ya'll running?

83mm e thirteen LG1r cranks

Posted: Nov 23, 2021 at 12:28 Quote
Hi,

Anybody heard about the new furious cracking or snapping?
Am looking at buying One.

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 13, 2021 at 12:01 Quote
Hey guys, does anybody have a 2014 meta frame for sale, I used to have one but it got stolen a few years back it was my favourite ever frame and bike, would be really appreciated if anybody has one or knows one for sale. willing to pay good money for one in good condition.

Posted: Dec 23, 2021 at 21:01 Quote
Captain-panckaes wrote:
Hey guys, does anybody have a 2014 meta frame for sale, I used to have one but it got stolen a few years back it was my favourite ever frame and bike, would be really appreciated if anybody has one or knows one for sale. willing to pay good money for one in good condition.

Not got anything for sale myself but might be worth specifying didn't they have the HT, V3 & V4 at the time?

Posted: Jan 3, 2022 at 2:41 Quote
Can someone clarify if these bearings will fit the 2020 meta am? They are listed as 2021 compatible, no mention of 2020.
https://www.commencal-store.co.uk/w21ebmeta-c2x31746616

Posted: Feb 6, 2022 at 12:37 Quote
Hi,
I'm looking at getting a Supreme DH V4.4 for DH racing and wondering about sizing. I'm 177cm so at the very top of the medium but very bottom of the large in terms of size guide. Has anyone had any experience with the frames and how they fit? Is it worth getting the large frame or does the medium fit quite big.
Cheers.

Posted: Feb 12, 2022 at 11:39 Quote
Hi all purchased a Meta 6 second hand from ebay, have just finished stripping, cleaning , upgrading and rebuilding . Love this bike so good to ride and beautiful to look at.

Posted: Mar 27, 2022 at 3:53 Quote
Hey all,
i have the Supreme Dh V4.3 29er from 2020.

did anybody set this one up as Mullet yet?
whats your take?
whats needed besides a 275er rear wheel?

best regards
Steff

this frame
Supreme 29 EXT Storia Fox 40 Trickstuff Direttissima

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 9:35 Quote
Anyone know if there is a place in the UK where i can get some linkage bolts for my meta am 29? Replacing my bearings and one of the chainstay bolts just snapped Madder

Posted: Jan 5, 2023 at 13:08 Quote
just got a frs, im so excited

Posted: Jan 5, 2023 at 15:36 Quote
I have a question about this black bushing, i don't need any bushings on the rear shock with this black bushing?

I make this question because without any bushing this black bushing only have a little play.

photo

Posted: Jan 6, 2023 at 0:14 Quote
You shouldn't need any bushing. If you have a little play, you could try adding a layer of plumber's teflon tape around it, but it might be hard to put it back in the shock ...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042264
Mobile Version of Website