Powered by Outside

Is there any way i could get a redbull helmet

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Is there any way i could get a redbull helmet
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 17:09 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
Christian-norco wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
Redbull has a habit of trying to sue anyone who paints their own redbull helmet.tup
only if you try to sell them,^^^^i no my english suck becaus im not english
I recall one instance where someone painted it for personal use, and redbull got upset even though he didn't sell it or anything. It was a while ago though so no clue who it was.
mabey,but its like copying cd's,if you dont sell them,i think you are alloyd,

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 17:13 Quote
Copying CD's for personal use is illegal, depending on what country you are in. Razz

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 17:15 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
Copying CD's for personal use is illegal, depending on what country you are in. Razz
just like copying the logo and colors of redbull,im getting my goaltending helmet paint right now,as soon i get it i will post it here

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
They'll give you a red bull helmet if you doo something crazy, like ride your bike off a vegas hotel (like the tv commercial)

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
Something that has a patent can be made by you, for personal use, with no legal complications. Something with a copy wright or however you want to spell it is illegal even if it is only for personal use, I believe.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 18:15 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
Something that has a patent can be made by you, for personal use, with no legal complications. Something with a copy wright or however you want to spell it is illegal even if it is only for personal use, I believe.

I think your right as long as your not making money from it

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 18:18 Quote
^^^The RedBull helmet would fall under a copywright, not a patent I do believe. If it is a patent then there's a pretty good chance that nothing can be done if you make one.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
there be no dubski in copyright.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
Just have to look in the right place.

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
blaster214 wrote:
HI mate where did you get your helmet from?? Smile

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 20:19 Quote
check65 wrote:
blaster214 wrote:
HI mate where did you get your helmet from?? Smile
From Red Bull They were custom for Andrew Short

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 4:09 Quote
robschultz2 wrote:
They'll give you a red bull helmet if you doo something crazy, like ride your bike off a vegas hotel (like the tv commercial)

lol, it's funny how much weird ass shit comes up in threads like these

Posted: May 9, 2017 at 19:59 Quote
Kini makes and sells them for $160-$550

Posted: Nov 5, 2017 at 20:18 Quote
ecostigan wrote:
How do you get a redbull helmet

Ahh yes the Red Bull Helmet a sign of elite for riders the only real way to get a Red Bull Helmet ethically is to become a Red Bull athlete or ambassador and Red Bull is a very difficult group to join as they only want the best of the best as it is a very exclusive club and trust me when I say it is far easier said than done as I am brand new to the Red Bull athlete program

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013352
Mobile Version of Website