whats with all the swearing

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
whats with all the swearing
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
For god's sake stop digging. This is what, number three?

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
Little late on that one buddy.

But if you want to continue this...

I curse around my friends all the time, I don't really have a reason for it, but we still curse at each other, insult each other via "bad" words, compliment each other and so on. Around the general public I rarely swear. Truth of the matter is the F word is one versatile tool when used around the proper company IMO. On PB, I have no reason to curse.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 21:49 Quote
As far as swearing goes for me, there's a right place and a right time.
If you're trying to make a point it provides more emotion and power.
If you're just swearing for the fun of it, then it just makes you sound like an idiot.

oops didn't mean to contribute to the digging. The guy that dug this thread has dug like, 4 others, he's like a miner

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 8:35 Quote
Well its already been dug so why not...

I only really swear in private like with my friends or in my head... doing it in public just makes you look like a tool...

FL
Posted: Apr 8, 2010 at 15:23 Quote
[Quote="jonmiller"]
freerideaddictscott wrote:
why do people swear so much on pinkbike its not like the people reading arent going to get your point i think that its gay to do and theres no reason for it i just read a forum about nwd8 and theres probaly about 10000000 swear words in it

if u have a problem with it TO BAD

it is just a way to express how u fell[/Quote

Everybody has an opinion on the right time, place, and context for when swearing is okay or not. Soon we will all be communicating with grunts and scratches anyway as communication continues to break down, as evidenced by the person who wrote these two intellectualy stimulating ideas

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014758
Mobile Version of Website