Powered by Outside

Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 9:18 Quote
New bike day!! Barely ridden 2017 Slash 9.8, MRP Ribbon, XX1Eagle, Stans Bravo Pro wheels, Hope tech brakes +++
New bike day 2017 Slash 9.8 MRP Ribbon XX1Eagle Stans Bravo Pro wheels Hope tech brakes

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 9:24 Quote
larscha-nsfr wrote:
New bike day!! Barely ridden 2017 Slash 9.8, MRP Ribbon, XX1Eagle, Stans Bravo Pro wheels, Hope tech brakes +++
New bike day 2017 Slash 9.8 MRP Ribbon XX1Eagle Stans Bravo Pro wheels Hope tech brakes

How's the wheels? Would you recommend those to others?

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
I picked up a ribbon at a bike swap yesterday (not buy just fondled) gotta say it was a nice looking fork. Very light feeling and had a smooth travel (off bike of course) but rather interested in getting one in the future.

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
nakkipata wrote:
How's the wheels? Would you recommend those to others?

Haven't tested them out yet. But they withstood the parking lot test. Hopefully better than ENVE'sBig Grin

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 13:53 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I picked up a ribbon at a bike swap yesterday (not buy just fondled) gotta say it was a nice looking fork. Very light feeling and had a smooth travel (off bike of course) but rather interested in getting one in the future.
Yeah I had said a coil MRP would be my next fork, but I found a deal I couldn’t pass up on a new grip2.

Next fork for reals this time! Unless DVO puts out a coil fork first lol

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 15:12 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

DO IT!!!!!! I absolutely love my ribbon. I've run it as air and coil, and both performed very well. I've been super happy with the coil conversion though.

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 16:04 Quote
Probably not near future as I’ve recently procured a suitable utensil but it was looking good.

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 2:44 Quote
I demo’d A ribbon air and went by their base setting and have to say it felt fantastic, adjusted the travel myself and was so easy to do.

It really was a toss up between those and a newer Lyrik, in the end I got a Lyrik purely because I was happy with the previous one and I got a better deal on them from my LBS. Oh and I wanted red!

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 11:15 Quote
Only got parking lot exposure on the ribbon bit it was impressive. I really wanna check out the DVO Onyx SC though... seems like it'd be a great fork.

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 12:05 Quote
DVO make fantastic stuff. I've got a diamond and it's by far the best fork I've ridden.

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 13:49 Quote
Likewise i got sapphire had a bos both very v good

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 14:36 Quote
Thirded. Had a Diamond and loved it. Sapphire will be going on the new bike.

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
4th'd, the Diamond is the first fork I've had where I could get the small bump and the midstroke setup perfectly without having to compromise one or the other.

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
photo

2018 Altitude A30

Raw frame, MRP Ribbon, Marzocchi Bomber CR, Vee Tire Flow Snap/Crown gem, 170mm BX dropper NX drive, Duroc wheels, Magura MT5 brakes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027735
Mobile Version of Website