Powered by Outside

Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 8:54 Quote
I’ve been rocking a Dakine hot laps gripped under my seat. I like it a lot. Easy to pack and it hides all the crap I need for a ride, CO2 kit, fixit sticks, tire lever, chain breaker and spare chain, and a tube if needed... highly recommend.

I totally agree with sherbert, get a regular bottle holder, side the load ones tend to hold bottles better. I find fabric bottles that are cageless on the trail, a lot... that tells me all I need to know.

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
hendu wrote:
Hey guys I'm finishing up getting the bikes ready for the season and I'm wanting to try and ditch the backpack this year.
Most of the rides I go on are less than a day so I'm looking into switching from the Camelback backpack to a waterbottle and tools mounted on the bike.
I'm liking the cageless waterbottle from Fabric and the Oneup EDC tool, I also like the look of the Syncros Tailor HV1.5 setup.
What's everyone heres favourite way to ditch the backpack?

Specialized SWAT bibs hold everything I need for a big ride.

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 9:41 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
hendu wrote:
Hey guys I'm finishing up getting the bikes ready for the season and I'm wanting to try and ditch the backpack this year.
Most of the rides I go on are less than a day so I'm looking into switching from the Camelback backpack to a waterbottle and tools mounted on the bike.
I'm liking the cageless waterbottle from Fabric and the Oneup EDC tool, I also like the look of the Syncros Tailor HV1.5 setup.
What's everyone heres favourite way to ditch the backpack?

Specialized SWAT bibs hold everything I need for a big ride.

Except you are supposed to wear a jersey and shorts with them too, or so I am told...

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
You pretend you don't like it but I know you like it...

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
You pretend you don't like it but I know you like it...

It is rather freeing...

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 12:13 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
Simple and fun.

Lovin' the OneUp dropper - anyone have any regular maintenance tips tho?

photo

Think it’s the same as brand x one and loads of others, look around there’s a service manual it takes all of 20 minutes to do

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 13:25 Quote
Sn0wy wrote:
crashin wrote:
Few things changed on my Intense Tracer, 36 Factory + XTR 12 Speed. Factory dropper and X01 cranks next on the list.

Looking good, how do you find the xtr 12spd

I’ve just put hope v4’s on my tracer

Awesome, took it for a first proper ride today and I've got to say I much prefer the feel and actuation of it over Eagle stuff, didn't skip a beat. Using an NX cassette and GX chain.

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 19:46 Quote
[Quote="toad321"]
prancisfena wrote:

Think it’s the same as brand x one and loads of others, look around there’s a service manual it takes all of 20 minutes to do

Their post is their own design AFAIK rather than a licensed thing like you're saying.

Maybe my google-fu sucks, but didn't see regular/preventive maintenance tips on the One Up dropper.

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 20:38 Quote
Look what I stumbled upon while scrolling through the instagran explore section, look familiar to anyone???
photo

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 0:59 Quote
tricyclerider wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:
How are you liking the Michelins?

What inner rim width are you running?
only had 4 rides or so on them but so far so good. Much cheaper than Maxxis and Schwalbe and the front tire hooks up like crazy! Rear tire is comparable to an aggressor but maybe a touch slower rolling. Inner rim width is 30mm they are a bit of a pain to get on though

I went from a 2.5 DD Aggressor to Michelin Wild Enduro rear and they are quite similar on hardpack, but the Michelin hooks up better in corners and the tread clears out quite a lot better when it's damp in my experience.

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 2:52 Quote
heres my newly built up Propain spindrift.
took it for a ride on Saturday and it feels amazing, so stable in the air and confident inspiring

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 5:44 Quote
Finnbharwylie wrote:
heres my newly built up Propain spindrift.
took it for a ride on Saturday and it feels amazing, so stable in the air and confident inspiring

photo

Mahalo my dude!

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 10:35 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
Look what I stumbled upon while scrolling through the instagran explore section, look familiar to anyone???
photo

Vaguely Wink

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 10:45 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
Simple and fun.

photo
I got an email from One up about a service,pretty says to lift post slightly,unscrew colar and lift the plastic bushing thing,clean and grease with some light grease,which i made booboo and used the Muc off thick pink goo,any way put back together and that should be it,

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 17:35 Quote
hainman wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
Simple and fun.

photo
I got an email from One up about a service,pretty says to lift post slightly,unscrew colar and lift the plastic bushing thing,clean and grease with some light grease,which i made booboo and used the Muc off thick pink goo,any way put back together and that should be it,
How are the e13 tires?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030489
Mobile Version of Website