Powered by Outside

What Do You Want To See In NWD 10/ The Next Collective Film?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What Do You Want To See In NWD 10/ The Next Collective Film?
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
i want to see more flowy bc ladders and drops like bearclaws section of roam. I want to see a lot of street in remote places. I want to see everything like this: https://www.pinkbike.com/video/3555/

Posted: Sep 19, 2009 at 10:51 Quote
VTwintips wrote:
i want to see more flowy bc ladders and drops like bearclaws section of roam. I want to see a lot of street in remote places. I want to see everything like this: https://www.pinkbike.com/video/3555/
Here's a version with sound.

I wholeheartedly agree, btw.

I nice mix of epic huge stuff like the barge scene, and sweet flowy simple things from the shore.

O+
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
I would very much enjoy an afternoon of beating you in the face with a big steel pole.

that would never work. i dont evan ride bikes. im just board so i go and post on every internet message board i see and i live in florida so good like with that

Posted: Sep 19, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
You seem to not realize I can fly anywhere in the world for under $200.

I REALLY hope NWD includes the streaker and the rabbit from Crankworkx into the movie. That was just the highlight of the season for me.

edit, oh and more Wade Simmons plz.

O+
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 at 11:03 Quote
under 200 dollars EH!! oo im shaking in my boots. well the jokes on u cus i live at sea

Posted: Sep 19, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
That was by far one of the funniest arguments I've read on here hahaha

Posted: Sep 19, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
Yeah, but topic please guys =).

I can't wait for Follow Me!!! It looks insane!

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
ya back on topic no sense in arguing with a dude that wants to see a naked guy in the next movie.

Posted: Sep 20, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
i have been said but more behind the scenes kinda footage like in seasons.
also i would like to see some roadtrip.
and pro's hitting lokal stuff in scandinavia and the rest of europe.
nwd should stop making the same kinda thing with each rider has his own segment and it just goes on and on. more big mountain riding but still a little street and dirt but no slopestyle.

Posted: Sep 20, 2009 at 9:52 Quote
i wouldn't mind seeing some dirt jumping again, as long as the trails are really unique and sculpted

Posted: Sep 20, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
maybe a "best of nwd" thing in the special features. all of the sickest stuff that pretty much redefined mtb like cowans loop, jah drop, huck over the marzocchi truck, bass' 720 and stuff like that. just all the best riding no matter what discipline

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
maybe a "best of nwd" thing in the special features. all of the sickest stuff that pretty much redefined mtb like cowans loop, jah drop, huck over the marzocchi truck, bass' 720 and stuff like that. just all the best riding no matter what discipline

ur right any thing new and never seen before is the best to see

Posted: Sep 22, 2009 at 7:27 Quote
i want to see robbie bourdon going even bigger! [if possible]

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011369
Mobile Version of Website